Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Custom Redo~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So lately I have been trying to get my girls things I said I was going to get ages ago and I finally have been getting things like bodies, wigs, etc. I finally got Iolana another obitsu because the one she was on was absolutely dreadful. When switching bodies I decided I wanted to redo her face up again and give her a fresh start. The color on her nose also kept fading, despite my attempts at being completely gentle with her. I guess I'm also a bit of a perfectionist so any practice in customizing I'm ready to pounce on. smile

It's late so the lighting isn't amazing, maybe tomorrow if it's nice outside I can take better pictures
[Image: 13945211604_608c4ca186_c.jpg]

[Image: 13944813643_1486588563_c.jpg]

[Image: 13944766665_e1753dec27_c.jpg]

Here are some with someone she is smitten with :3
[Image: 13921650032_53a2dbba80_c.jpg]

[Image: 13944748035_27e292fab8_c.jpg]

Thanks for looking smile
Pretty face-up. I like the pics of Iolana and her guy. smile
I really love how you did her lips! Nice job! She's very pretty.
Aw, she's got such a sweet nervous look! She reminds me of pullip Carol smile lovely job! her guy looks like he's reassuring her xD
so pretty! i love the antique doll look she seems to have about her. and also that dress!
her faceup is beautiful and I second that dress Heart Your photos are always lovely.
blush Thank you all for the comments. They mean alot :3

@kaninchen @Miss Edith I actually made her dress. It's a chiffon fabric so it was a big challenge to cut from the pattern I have heh, but it was definitely worth the effort I think it suits her smile
she has real personality smile You did a wonderful job with her, I love how fragile she looks