Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Alliecat's J-dolls (new arrival Oct. 26)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Thanks everybody! Mimiwoo makes fantastic shoes. The dolls have more shoes than I do LOL
I think Grace is one of the prettiest from top to bottom. Congrats on getting her!

I saw in the other thread that you mentioned something about her arms. Might she be a color match to the "Tanned" MIO kit?
Gran Via has such a fresh and natural faceup. It's not that I don't like the ones that are more made up, but she's just such a refreshing change of pace.
(03-22-2016, 11:58 AM)Marilyn Wrote: [ -> ]I think Grace is one of the prettiest from top to bottom. Congrats on getting her!
I saw in the other thread that you mentioned something about her arms. Might she be a color match to the "Tanned" MIO kit?
Thanks smile I wonder that too... but I'd rather not have to buy a whole kit to find out, and then have an armless MIO kit! LOL

(03-22-2016, 12:49 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Gran Via has such a fresh and natural faceup. It's not that I don't like the ones that are more made up, but she's just such a refreshing change of pace.
She is! I do think she looks quite different. She fits in quite well here with our crew, none of whom are particularly girly or frilly smile
Shout-out to DeadlyNova for inspiration, and "thanks a lot" from my wallet LOL ... The PrettyTiny Film Company has some new toys. I bought 3 sizes because I wasn't sure what would work. My guesstimating with paper wings based on the listed sizes wasn't hugely helpful. I thought with their smaller heads, the smaller wings might work better for the J-Dolls, but I kinda like the big ones too. I guess it will depend on the photo setup, and I'll have to revise my short list for another order.
Some test photos with Robyn:

[Image: 25479293383_7aa0243fee_o.jpg]

[Image: 25477123934_f3ed316811_o.jpg]
I don't know, I like both sizes and they're both very pretty!
I love both sets of wings! They both work well for that size of doll, I think. I really really like the color of the purple wings, though! It looks really pretty!
I'm so happy to have inspired you, but I'm sorry about your wallet!! xD

I love both sets of wings, but I think the larger ones look slightly better, if only for the fact that I feel like the smaller ones might not be able to hold her up if she were flying!

I love the color patterns on both of them, though, they look super pretty! <3
I like the bigger size wing on her but both of the wings have beaytiful colors. the bigger one makes her look angelic smile she is a beauty!
I also like both sizes, I think each one gives the doll different vibe, the smaller ones make her look more delicate and dainty, while the bigger ones make her look quite majestic. smile
Thanks everyone smile
(03-31-2016, 05:20 AM)martah Wrote: [ -> ]I also like both sizes, I think each one gives the doll different vibe, the smaller ones make her look more delicate and dainty, while the bigger ones make her look quite majestic. smile
Yes -- exactly. So I will probably need 2 sizes of 'moar'. LOL

(03-28-2016, 03:43 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]I love both sets of wings, but I think the larger ones look slightly better, if only for the fact that I feel like the smaller ones might not be able to hold her up if she were flying!
Un-arguable logic! smile I actually did find myself debating this. I mean... I completely agree, they should look physiologically capable of flight... but then... it's a character with wings. So obviously some magic is already involved... so maybe tiny wings are magic enough to fly...? LOL
I have to admit I am still completely undecided.

[Image: 26154763596_20986878d3_o.jpg]

[Image: 25907851410_a5fbc2388f_o.jpg]

[Image: 26114378971_64cacbf343_o.jpg]

[Image: 25578068653_4e1642ae87_o.jpg]
No 'effects', just setting sun. Same wings as above. The colour can be quite variable. It's also very easy to bend them -- photography on windy days maybe not a good idea!!
She looks very beautiful with both sizes, but I love how natural light reflects on the wings. They don't looks shaded or washed out,mother stand out. I love her dress as well, very cute match.
Oh, they're both lovely! Maybe differently-aged fairies have differently-sized wings? XD
I love them all........so say use all. They all are just perfect for a fairy!
Oh wow-- gorgeous photos!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12