Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: New looks! (Image heavy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So it's been a while since I posted pictures and some of the gang have gone through a lot of changes! I'm loving their new looks. grin

[Image: 14178332405_5c92368406.jpg]
Evie and Sigma looking very different! And yes they have finally got together! I honestly though they were just friends. :p
Evie: dress - miema dollhouse, wig and eyes - coolcat
Sigma: clothes - miema dollhouse, wig - blueblooddoll, eyes - coolcat

[Image: 14175018141_fefe490a1d.jpg]
Giles has had a big transformation, I love his new wig! His wig is from blueblooddoll on ebay, his hoodie is from Claire's.

[Image: 13991672720_1987b0847b.jpg]
[Image: 13991678288_a4335f04d8.jpg]
Kaidan has a new wig that gives him that extra edge. :p
His wig is from blueblooddoll, his vest is from hitsugi's stock, top is miema and the rest is his stock. smile

[Image: 14175012951_c178dede75.jpg]
Fauna definitely suit pink hair! Her top is coolcat and skirt is miema. Her wig is coolcat

[Image: 14178320515_4104b3bd37.jpg]
Akemi and Zen being an adorable couple yay akemi has some coolcat clothes and skirt is miema. Zen is wearing taeyang leads coat and has coolcat eyes

[Image: 13991671158_44fc7ed060.jpg]
Jupitar and Nano. Jupitar has a massive crush on Nano but she's a bit older then him and treats him like a little brother, poor Jupi! Jupitar has a wig from sunny's world and wears miema clothes. Nano has a wig from etsy and is wearing stock

[Image: 13991672258_82117d0d93.jpg]
Finally Eren has changed so much! He's now a odd lil boy who looks up to Crow for some reason. Not the best role model Eren! xD
Eren and crow have wigs from sunny's world. Eren is wearing a shirt from miema, crow's shirt is from Valko's stock

Hope you enjoyed the pictures! yay
They look so cute. I haven't seen them before but I love them all.
I love all of your dolls--I especially like Kaidan's style. Your boy dolls are all so cool-looking, Eren's got a great wig!
So cute! :3
Nice! I love Kaidan's look. That wig is perfect.
They all look amazing! Nano and Jupitar are especially adorable, too.
I love all their outfit, my fav is Fauna
I am in love with your Giles! Which Tae is he?
Cute pix. And who was Fauna originally? She's lovely.
I really like the wig change you've given Kaidan smile
Thank you everyone! I think Kaidan may be my favourite boy :p

Giles is a taeyang gyro, love the white around his eyes.

Fauna is a pullip Nella retro version.

I'll update the post with info on where I got stuff in case anyone is interested.
Everyone looks great! And WOW @Kaidan; he's a little rock star Heart

Giles's transformation is also awesome. I envy how brave you are with changing around your doll's styles! My Gyro Hugo just mostly stand there in his stock; the steampunk gear takes a flipping age to take off and put on again, I can't summon the energy for it!
Jupitar and Nano are beyond adorable. I like everyone's style. smile
Your dolls are all very lovely <3
Thank you all!

I find it hard to keep my dolls in stock but Alice, lunatic queen and mad hatter are kept stock since they all share a theme. :p
Pages: 1 2