Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Finally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I had the whole weekend off (rare for me since I work retail), yesterday I rechipped and put Penelope on an Obitsu I've had laying around...

[Image: 14022101439_47aa7c9abf_z.jpg]

You can't really tell but they're a dark green.

And I finally got around to rechipping Lucian so he matches his twin sister more. omg was that an adventure. I sliced my finger trying to get those dang chips out of his eyes. But he looks more like my Luc now.

[Image: 14029984007_c20880d3d8_z.jpg]

And with his sister Ophilea

[Image: 14193406616_51bf6a5f3e_z.jpg]

I've had these characters for 12/13 years now and they're very dear to my heart. I think I might give Mercu back her eyemech and put the other purple eyes in Ophilea so she matches Lucian more but for today I'm done messing with my crew lol
A handsome family smile Hope your finger mends quickly!!
I love Luc's new purple eyes! Your dolls look great, and it must be a great feeling to have your characters personified in dolls. I hope your sliced finger is well on its way to healing!
Lucian's new eyechips look great! I have a Ni-Ya too, and I'm not so thrilled with those black eyes he comes with.
Thanks guys... My finger is healing good. smile

CB - Yeah he looks a bit soul-less with them. :O If you rechip them be careful because I had a hell of a time getting them out.
Penelope looks great in these dark green eyechips, lovely tone and Lucian is very handsome. smile