Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Nanami (Veritas) gives herself a hand
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So it seems that Veritas is one of those fragile pullips whose wrists will break if you stare hard enough at it. She was just minding her business, looking pretty on the shelf and then this morning when I woke up, I found her left hand near her boots on the stand.

slash

Let me give you a hand!

I wasn't planning to make any changes to her for a while, but it looks like I'll be rebodying her sooner than I originally planned. While I'm doing that, I might as well re-chip her too.
I'm so lucky my Veritas still has her hands! So far as I know. Although, you could give her a hook, seeing as how she is a pirate.
Oh no! sad Poor dear.

I knew Type 3s were prone to wrist crack - I did not know they could just shed their wrists at any given time LOL Bit worrying!

Hope she gets a nice new body soon.
Yayyyyyyyyy congratz on getting Veritas !! Heart
That's such a shame about her wrist though, I guess it's Obitsu time LOL
...ya'know, one of those little silver teacup hooks + some putty to hold it in would make a pretty sweet new hand...

Isn't Veritas a type 3? You might be able to just hybridize her- then her awesome stock will still fit.
lol Poor thing. She's so pretty though. You're making me want a Veritas. D:
(06-01-2014, 06:44 AM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]Although, you could give her a hook, seeing as how she is a pirate.

Bwaha. I was going to say that! She would be on my wish-list... looking forward to seeing what you do with her.
Poor girl. She's so pretty though. I would just grab some orbits arms if you can find them and call it a day.
Goodness that was fast.
Looking forward to rechipping her tho smile
Mine was fine for years because I never touched her. As soon as I redressed her and started posing her for some photos, her wrist broke off. Anyways, she'll be lovely rebodied and be able to pose better.
Thanks for the comments...i guess I need to see about getting her a new body when I get the chance.