Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Bristol Renaissance Faire 2014, August 23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Unfortunately, with the circumstances I'm facing right now I won't be able to make the meet, period. sad I voted for August 3, so just subtract my vote.
I'm sorry, rayelm!
Right now we have four people who can go on
August 2
August 3
August 17 (however, I can't go on that date now)
August 23
August 31

I don't know why I did not include September 1 in the poll - that's Labor Day.

Anyway, final thoughts?
Any day is okay with me. I voted the 17th but the 23rd would be better for me work-wise. But I have no issues with them giving me days off if I put my request in early enough.
We can also make it the 23rd if that helps.
Ok, so it sounds like August 23 is the winner!
Wooo! I'm still unemployed so whatever smile
You are unemployed? When did that happen? Did I know and forget?
(07-11-2014, 11:33 PM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]You are unemployed? When did that happen? Did I know and forget?

I have been for a while. I'm stubbornly looking for work in my field, but it looks like I'm going to be taking what ever I can find for the winter.
I have three Ren Faire outfit pieces I'm looking to rehome. If anyone going to the Faire is interested, let me know and I'll bring them. All were purchased at the Bristol Renaissance Faire.

Two are cotton overdresses that you wear over a shirt or blouse. One is dark brown, the other black. You can see the black one here, over a red shirt I am not selling. This is a very easy way to dress up for the fair without much fuss.
October 2004

The third is a gorgeous red and black corset, reversible. It's beautiful and I love the way it looks on me, but I've reached a point in my life where I just cannot where a corset for more than about 15 minutes. I can take a post a photo if anyone is interested.

Prices are negotiable.
Just bumping this as a reminder - doll meet August 23 at the Faire! Yay!
I've decided that I will be bringing Cricket with me. Do we know what time we're meeting up or where exactly in the Faire?
I'm not sure if I'm going to make it, but I'll try.

Lyric, if you get to I-94 take exit 165 and there should be signs from there. The exit is south of 50 and C. Here's the site http://www.renfair.com/bristol/directions/index.asp
Coupons if you need one:
http://www.renfair.com/bristol/tickets/i...on_A14.jpg

Oh, I hope you can make it!!

I am aiming for being at the gate when it opens at 10 am. If anyone needs my cell number, drop me a PM.
I should also be coming up! No clue who I'm bringing... Maybe someone who doesn't get out a lot?
Pages: 1 2 3