Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Monster High customs: Warning dolly nudity ^^;
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've really wanted to span out as far as customizing is concerned and Monster High dolls started peaking my interest again. So I did one for myself (Frankie) and the other is a commission (Marceline from Adventure time) I am happy with the results.

[Image: 14375744485_96b2f982ce_z.jpg]

[Image: 14372411941_7581e8b4b7_z.jpg]

[Image: 14189307287_8194b51e49_z.jpg]

[Image: 14189101079_f3bd9c9064_z.jpg]

[Image: 14189124158_53b7087bb8_z.jpg]

Thanks for looking smile
they are gorgeous Heart 2 I have a Pinterest board with 100s of MH customs on it so I am a fairly harsh judge - only the best smile Both these girls are really well done. (LOVE Frankie's eyebrows)
I really like the detail on Frankie's body (of course, her face is gorgeous, too!), the y-incision was a great idea and I love how the stitches are all slightly uneven. Heart Marceline turned out so cute as well, I love her eyes.
They're gorgeous!
So gorgeous!
Oh dear, I just remembered to go scavenge the closet for the dolls I promised you. I'll find them tomorrow when the sun is out so I can see what I'm doing. smile
Thank you all so much <3

@ Severity you are fine, just let me know smile
Your faces are so soft and have just the right level of sadness. I love them both!
Marceline for Meowceline. I'm so impressed. With both of them keep up the awsome work!
Hi,

I think that Frankie's new lip color is my favorite aspect of the entire set of pictures, but a lot of work was obviously put into all of it! Wow!Happy

Goodbye,
That Doll in the Corner
Special 2