Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Little Daemon Ronan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 14403800694_1da1def09f_z.jpg]
Little Daemon Ronan
on Flickr by Kiki and Her Dolls

[Image: 14425078433_c8c227a78f_z.jpg]
Little Daemon Ronan
on Flickr by Kiki and Her Dolls

“Learn tricks from others, Become a trickster”
~ Matt Thomas

Finally! I managed to get my dad to install Photoshop on his computer so that I could touch up the images and put them up.

Meet Ronan, Heidi's little brother! I still haven't got any proper clothes for him, but there he is. All cute and sulky. He may not look it, but he's excited to see his sister. On a side note, I've really loved Isul Hednar for a long time. I consider him as my grail even though it may seem odd that I have an Isul as my grail. More pics to come!

Model: Ronan Dahlen
He's so cute, I want him but I want a lot of dolls
Thank you! He is a fantastic Isul and my favourite! I recommend him to anyone looking to get a boyish Isul. smile
He was my first Isul smile I love him to pieces, and yours is perfect! Do be gentle with his wig though. I had my Isul wear a lot of hats, and it trashed his wig.
ByronicHeroine: Thank you! He does make a great first Isul. Aww, that's too bad about his wig though. Luckily, I don't own any doll hats nor know how to make them. LOL Thanks for the warning!
Congratulations on your little daemon. I've also got a Hednar, and he's got to be one of the best Isul releases out there. I totally agree with your description that he actually looks boyish!
He's a cutie!
KiraKira: Thank you! And I've certainly see your Hednar quite a few times on Flickr. wink I'm always glad to meet more Hednar owners, he deserves more love.

Cornflower Blue: Thanks!
He is so cute! He looks like he has lots of personality smile
ichigo3lemon: Thank you! He is very spunky.
He is cute. In the first pic he looks like he's waiting for you to leave so he can get up to something wink
Aww he's cute. Looks like a sweetie smile