Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Grail girl is home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm so excited. I've been coveting original Fanatica for a long time now and thanks to Missy_Crane here on the boards I was able to bring her home! NRFB on top of it (which didn't last long).

Her nose was rubbing against the plastic of the box and I was worried it had melted some but upon further inspection it looks okay.
[Image: 14490745654_2bd5f0fd43_z.jpg]

Her stock even stained the wire around her waist! The first time I ever saw that.
[Image: 126bwjd.jpg]

T2 melt if you've never seen it....
[Image: 14305572877_849849a67b_z.jpg]

T2 staining even though her whole torso was covered in plastic to prevent that from happening!
[Image: 14490809072_36022028b5_z.jpg]

Meet Iggy, short for Irmgard which was my Oma's name (RIP). She's German like her namesake. I had a clear idea of who she'd be before she arrived but now I have no idea. She changed on me. Tongue I'll figure it out though.

[Image: 14490813692_0cf52f45fc_z.jpg]

[Image: 14488656041_47e25f3ed3_z.jpg]

[Image: 14490820052_84c36b88b3_z.jpg]

She's sitting next to me right now, it's been since Heiwa that I've been so attached to a doll right away. <3
She's beautiful, huge congrats on bringing her home smile
She's so pretty!! I'm happy for you and can't wait to see more of her.
Thanks guys! I still can't believe I finally have her. lol She's so sweet in person. <3
How awesome--congrats, lyricsoul! I love Original Fanatica--there's something so sweet and mischievous about her smile. She looks cute as a blonde!
congratulations! smile
Congrats! She's a beauty!
Aw, she is cute! Congrats on getting her. Neat that you named her after your Oma.
Aw, bless Iggy in her new blonde wig!! She looks so happy to be home ^-^

(Eek, and I'm so glad to hear her nose is ok Sweatdrop )
Oh, she is lovely, congrats!
Very cute! Congrats on her. smile
Thanks everyone! smile
She's so cute! Congrats on bringing your grail girl home! That blonde wig really suits her yay
Congratulations on your grail! smile She has such a pretty simplicity about her.
Thank you both! smile
Pages: 1 2