Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
If folk tales are in then I've got a plan! Whoo! I'm not sure many people will know it since it's not an American folktale...
I have mine all plotted out...! I doubt anyone knows mine either. I'm okay with that!
I think I'll get a MIO and start soon with it because I have a feeling it'll take me a year to get it right. Tongue
I've already started trying to figure out sewing patterns. Different people react to stress in different ways, me, I try to sew an 18th century robe a l'anglaise...from memory...
(06-28-2014, 12:48 PM)Severity Wrote: [ -> ]I've already started trying to figure out sewing patterns. Different people react to stress in different ways, me, I try to sew an 18th century robe a l'anglaise...from memory...
smile
(07-06-2014, 09:03 AM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2014, 12:48 PM)Severity Wrote: [ -> ]I've already started trying to figure out sewing patterns. Different people react to stress in different ways, me, I try to sew an 18th century robe a l'anglaise...from memory...
smile

WIN. smile

(Do you by some chance sew for dolls? I'm not 100% sure that she has the money now, but my sis was complaining the other day about how she wanted a robe a l'francaise (spelling? ) for her Pullip. ( She's a French/European history fanatic/genius.) )
I do sew for dolls! (Almost exclusively...)
And the gown I was talking about is doll sized, or it will be, once I finish mucking about with it. :3
Sadly the robe française has a pleated sacque back and I have seriously no clue how to do that sad
I could look into it, though, but it might be a while. I have a friend who makes American Girl clothes and made an entire 18th century wardrobe for her dolls (including a set for my doll: shift/embroidered pocket/silk stays/petticoat/gown) so I could maybe solicit her advice.
Changing the subject: I think we need a Make It - Take It table at PUDDLE. There should be several easy crafts for dolls things you can make that anyone of any skill level could sit down and make in 15-20 minutes. They would need to be crafts that don't require a lot of tools and materials.
Possible ideas:
Simple beaded necklace/bracelet
Hairclip
Decorate plastic Barbie shoes (those that would fit T3/T4/Dal)

I can definitely donate some supplies for these 3.

Any other suggestions? Remember the craft should be simple enough for anyone and be able to completed it in 15-20 minutes.
(07-07-2014, 04:28 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Changing the subject: I think we need a Make It - Take It table at PUDDLE. There should be several easy crafts for dolls things you can make that anyone of any skill level could sit down and make in 15-20 minutes. They would need to be crafts that don't require a lot of tools and materials.
Possible ideas:
Hairclip

Any other suggestions? Remember the craft should be simple enough for anyone and be able to completed it in 15-20 minutes.
There could be a table to paint eyechips? Those clear coolcat chips are relatively easy to paint.
I love that idea! I was just thinking about making some more cute hair clips for my girls (all I've got is a dozen strawberries, minus the one I'm currently using), so hair clips would be fun! And shoes, oh, I just really love shoes.
(07-07-2014, 04:28 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Changing the subject: I think we need a Make It - Take It table at PUDDLE. There should be several easy crafts for dolls things you can make that anyone of any skill level could sit down and make in 15-20 minutes. They would need to be crafts that don't require a lot of tools and materials.
Possible ideas:
Hairclip

That's a great idea! I support it.

Edit: Requiem loaned me a badge maker but I never figured out how to use it. If anyone wants to take that on, let me know.
The new PUDDLE site is open, and so is registration for PUDDLE 2015! We're so excited!! smile

We have changed our price structure this year to encourage early pre-registration. If you sign up and pay between now and December 31, 2014, you lock in the best rate of $20 per person AND you are guaranteed Premium gift bags for each person who registers!

Check out the site here: http://www.puddlestyle.com and find out more about our updated registration here: http://www.puddlestyle.com/register-now/...ation-faq/
Thank you to KiraKiraMeansSparkle!
Thank you to KiraKira for her generous donation to PUDDLE 2015! Every premium gift bag will contain a pair of her gorgeous eyechips.
Thank you to Dollchemy.com and vadafade for donating an Isul Mao!
Isul Mao, donated by Dollchemy
A big thank you to etsy shops PullStringLane and BetweentheButtons! I received a huge box full of a little something for every premium gift bag plus adorable handmade berets and a complete vintage outfit. Check out the shops here:

https://www.etsy.com/shop/PullstringLane
https://www.etsy.com/shop/betweenthebuttons

from PullStringLane/BetweentheButtons
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12