Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Have you ever seen a dolly waltz?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry for the bad photography, but I had to snap these up before either of them decided they had enough. (Seeing their pose, I think you know what they would do if they did decide that they wanted to stop.) And I swear to you that there is nothing propping them up. No hidden stick strapped to one of the legs, no editing. This is all raw. LOL Took me probably 30 minutes to get them both to comply.

[Image: untitled_by_white_ginger_lily-d7q05yl.jpg]

[Image: untitled_by_white_ginger_lily-d7q05zo.jpg]

[Image: untitled_by_white_ginger_lily-d7q05zi.jpg]

[Image: untitled_by_white_ginger_lily-d7q05yz.jpg]

They were both really uncomfortable with the situation. MiaoMiao (real name is Margot) tried to bite Ronan several times and I'm pretty sure Ronan was trying to lean away from her as much as possible. She did successfully head-butt him once during the posing. I made them get closer, but they both stubbornly refused. The two act as if they hate each other, but I think they'll see each other's charm someday! :wink: Ronan also didn't put on his shoes because they were still packed up at the time, so Miao tried to step on his delicate little toes. I'm pretty sure he jabbed her in the ribs pretty hard at one point in retaliation. *sigh* Will these two never stop fighting?

But I still think they make a great couple! Their chemistry in the pics were really good! What do you guys think?
They are adorable! I love Dal/Isul pairings smile They really do look like they are learning to waltz. You did a great job posing them.
Thank you! I love Isul/Dal pairings as well. I feel like they fit better together than Isul/Byul. I've also seen a few (rare) good Pullip/Isul pairings, but anyways... posing them was hard, but definitely worth it!
You gave me a good laugh because I have been in the exact situation trying to pose recalcitrant dolls. I like the pairing, too.
I.... Really like this pairing LOL In the second to last photo Ronan looks so emotional (what emotion that is I couldn't say! ) They could be so cute together Tongue[Image: tumblr_lmputme3co1qa6q7k_large.png]
Trish: I'm glad you got some giggles out of this! ^o^ The pairing is definitely cute and posing was definitely hard. I ended up having to lean the two dolls heads against each other. If this was real life they should be standing closer together, but balance comes first!

AliceMR: HAHAH LOL LOL That photo! I was literally considering that when I was posing them! They were very resistant against it though. And the emotion in that second last photo was embarrassment. I made him take her hand and put his other hand on her waist. Of course MiaoMaio was hell bent on making him uncomfortable too. You probably can't tell under the bangs, but he was definitely glaring at her! LOL