Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Kissu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 14678162093_ea28279fed_z.jpg]

"It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all."
~ Laura Ingalls Wilder

It is late and I should be sleeping, or studying for my midterms, but I couldn't help but bring you this lovely. Miao can be so sweet at times and so cute. She sends kisses to you all! She hopes that you are all having a great summer and good luck with anything that you need luck in!

Model: Margot "MiaoMiao" Devereaux
Clothes are Ddalgi stock and the Chinese tea rement are mine.
Oh what a little sweetheart! And she even has a whisper of a smile too.....I send *kisses* back to Margot
I really adore Puki, more so in your pic! grin
Ha, I love the MiaoMiao nickname.
Miao can be such a little sweetheart yay love the picture Kiki, I'm envious of your camera's focus LOL
Little mouse: kisses received! And she thanks you for them. smile

beajjia033: Thank you! Glad you like her.

AliceMR: Haha, thanks! And I actually had some trouble with the camera focus (the bottom pic).
Haha, Miao is done teaching her little friend to waltz, then? Heart 2 She looks adorable here with her teaset!

Puki was my first dal and will forever be in my heart. I love seeing what other people do with theirs. Your little cutie certainly has personality! xD
Aww! She is such a sweetheart. <3
So cute! ^ ^
Gosh, once again I've missed these messages.

Missy_Crane: Thank you! Pukis are really one of the best Dals in my opinion. (But out of that useless stock! LOL ) I was so happy to get her. And Ronan (her dancing partner) has indignantly replied that he's not little! LOL

ichigo3lemon: Thank you!

SavannahFaerie: Thanks! smile