Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Tea, Shoes and Happiness
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 14735723261_97ce4140d8_z.jpg]

"You can't buy happiness, but you can buy shoes, and that's kind of the same thing."
~ Anonymous

Tea with her favourite pair of heels. She has to dress to impress at her job. She works as an assistant editor to a well-known fashion magazine. She can power-walk in heels of any height, a skill which she proudly proclaims to her friends.

Model: Tea Lindh
Coat and inner dress made by mother. Stocks from original stock and shoes from Taobao.
Awesome shoes smile
Your photos always have a kind of Zen elegance to them yay

Tell Tea she rocks those heels! xD
Nifty shoes! Too bad we can't see the outfit your mother made.
Aww, I love Tea! She looks great in those heels and tights, they really suit her (but then again they are stock!) LOL
Thanks everyone for the compliments!

Lilcurly: Yes those are awesome shoes. They were really inexpensive too!

Missy_Crane: Thank you so much! I feel like Tea really is the only one in my collection who looks like she should always wear heels!

Cornflower Blue: I actually have more pics of her. LOL I just didn't want to release so many similar pics all at once on Flickr. I'll be sure to post her full outfit sometime soon. smile

AliceMR: I'm glad you like her! smile And the tights are stock but the shoes aren't. Her stock shoes are not that pretty I find.
Oh how wonderful! I love how you did this!
I love your pattern of posting photos - I can't help but notice how pretty Tea is smile Si'Anna is quite underrated.
Little mouse: Thank you!I'm glad you like this!

beajjai033: Haha thanks! And yes she is so underrated. She deserves more love!
She is very cute and I simple love her shoes smile
Thank you Audacia! I call those her MH shoes. LOL
fab shoes, can't help but loving those killer heels!!!
liquiriziadolly: Thank you! They are fabulous. smile