Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: A couple of "glamour shots"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A new dolly family member has appeared! Meet August, a lovely Pullip RIDa. I never even used to consider RIDa as a doll I would want, but when I saw this girl for sale, her faceup was so striking I couldn't pass her by!

She's definitely got a lot of spirit! She's been insisting I take some "glamour shots" of her, even though she doesn't have any shoes yet (and I'm not sure she'll be staying in this wig). How can I say no?

[Image: 15128552907_2cac75cbb3_z.jpg]

[Image: 15314752682_9a96928aa5_z.jpg]

I have a feeling I'll be taking lots more photos of her in the near future! Thanks for looking~
she is gorgeous - well deserving of "glamour shots"smile I love that wig on her.
She's pretty smile Isn't it funny how sometimes dolls you'd never bothered really looking at before suddenly become appealing once you see their potential.
And she does 'glam' pretty well without the shoes!
She looks gorgeous in that wig!
Barefoot and all, she's a beauty. I'm partial to RIDas, though.
She's gorgeous, I've always liked Rida, she's quite versatile and has great potential. That dress is lovely on her.
Ahh thank you all so much!! I'm so glad everyone likes miss August ^^
I see what you mean: a very striking faceup & gorgeous model smile
She's beautiful! :3 I love that wig, I think it looks great on her.
Love the wig and dress combo, she is sooo pretty and glamorous with that look! Congrazzles on your beautiful girl!
I agree with everyone - that wig looks amazing on her! She looks like a sulky starlet xD congratulations on getting her! ^-^
She looks beautiful! Such a pretty face that definitely commands glamour shots wink
What a beauty, the dress compliments her make up so well. smile
She looks amazing in that wig and dress.