Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Meet Mia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone! In my introduction thread I mentioned that I had painted my own MIO doll and I was asked to show her off. I'm hoping this is an appropriate place to do that yay

[Image: 14985835990_51e28b2a94_z.jpg]
Pullip Mia by reidelsol, on Flickr

[Image: 14985924927_5343a9ab91_z.jpg]
Pullip Mia by reidelsol, on Flickr

I added some orange streaks to her wig after those shots:
[Image: 15237159682_732670cb69_z.jpg]
Mia ~ Orange Cutie by reidelsol, on Flickr

I know she isn't perfect. I over-blushed her cheeks, but overall, I am happy with her. Thanks for looking yay
Wow, she's great! Especially for your first time, wow! Much better than what I could probably do lol. I love her eyeliner, and her eyebrows have a nice shape to them. smile Pretty lip colour choice as well! Were those the chips she came with? I don't know too much about what comes with a MIO.

How did you do the orange streaks? ALSO,LAST THING (lol, sorry I have a lot to comment on!) that candy corn dress is SO cute!! Did you make that? D':
(09-29-2014, 02:07 AM)whimsu Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, she's great! Especially for your first time, wow! Much better than what I could probably do lol. I love her eyeliner, and her eyebrows have a nice shape to them. smile Pretty lip colour choice as well! Were those the chips she came with? I don't know too much about what comes with a MIO.

How did you do the orange streaks? ALSO,LAST THING (lol, sorry I have a lot to comment on!) that candy corn dress is SO cute!! Did you make that? D':

Thank you! The chips she came with were clear. I painted them this color. The orange streaks are hair extensions that I glued into the wig and then cut to length. I did make the candy corn dress. I've listed them on my etsy, too, if you are interested. here
She looks fabulous in orange and lovely overall. Kudos on your first custom smile
I love her eyeliner especially! (And that dress!)
I really like the color your chose for her chips. It's like a Periwinkle, very beautiful. She is very, good job customizing her!
Congrats on accomplishing your first MIO smile I think the blue eyes & that colour hair are a great combination. The dress is cute too. I hate sewing, so I appreciate the efforts of those who take the time to do it, especially for tiny doll clothes.
She is so pretty! Great job on your first custom--and I LOVE her eye color, especially when paired with those cute orange hair streaks!
Great job on her smile her eye chips are a gorgeous colour <3
Nice to meet you Mia!
What a cutie ^^