Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Round 6 - Challenge 1 Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Challenge 1 Entries
(Click for photos)

Discuss!
Points for real, live bunny!
Bunny? Where?
WOAH there all soo wonderful grin I have to say Jamie's sure did steal my heart
Wow! Everyone did such a great job! Happy
So much creativity! I just took a quick look through the slide show - I'll have to look more closely and comment again later. But great job everyone, for getting in your first round photo!
Who has the mini Magic the Gathering set?!? And where did you find it? It's so awesome!!
Ooh, so many good entries! grin I think that I like the one with them playing cards and the Cinderella one the best, but they're all lovely! smile
Omg, they're all amazing ! I wasn't sure about the levels of editing allowed, but this makes me want to be a lot more creative now o.o o.o
Lol The Magic the gathering one is great, I had the same idea but wasn't sure if people would understand the reference > _< That damnation tho.. bout to be a board wipe ^ ^
Love all the different interpretations of the theme! Great job everyone!
So much creativity! Love the various themes. A couple good fairytale moments, Tarot/witchcraft, Hogwarts, the Magic the Gathering one was great, love the Voodoo one, and of course the bunnies. :-D

I will have to figure out better sets and lighting for the next challenge I think.
Where is everyone seeing the pics???
Follow the link in the first post of this thread.

I'm impressed with what a great job everyone did! Free Dals really inspires everyone to bring their A game.
They are alll ssooo cute. <3
Drossel's attempt was a witch with her wand casting a spell.
Pages: 1 2