Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Round 6 - Challenge 3 Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Challenge 3 Photos
(Click for photos)

Discuss!
I really love Hina's piccy! Hahahah!
This is such an impressive set of photos... super hard to choose amongst them. Incredible job by everyone.

OK, where on earth does one find a doll sized Fisher Price Chatter Phone?!! XD
My favorites are Fiori, Miyako, and Jamie but I really like all of them this round smile
So many great photos, yet again! Happy
The Dals fighting at the yard sale definitely made me smile! Too funny!
(10-13-2014, 03:58 PM)Kyubi09 Wrote: [ -> ]This is such an impressive set of photos... super hard to choose amongst them. Incredible job by everyone.

OK, where on earth does one find a doll sized Fisher Price Chatter Phone?!! XD

The Fisher Price Chatter phone is a keychain yay Another version is a Christmas ornament with a hook on the top!
LOL ! The yard sale one is amazing LOL LOL
My fave is definitely Maylee's entry, it's such a pretty photo and very on-topic !
Loved Scout's entry! I was wondering if anyone would do something Blythe-related, that's great XD
loved all of them!! everybody is so creative!! yay
Love all the different vintage looks! The yard sale-squabble is definitely a favorite for this week!
(10-13-2014, 10:18 PM)Jane Chérie Wrote: [ -> ]The Fisher Price Chatter phone is a keychain yay Another version is a Christmas ornament with a hook on the top!

That makes total sense!

I'm not sure I can just pick a few favorites. I like most of them for various reasons. I love that someone did a wine reference. I considered doing a "Most Interesting Dal in the World" (drinks vintage wine, not Dos Equis) kind of photo, but I couldn't find any miniature chocolate bottles to use as props. I am also highly amused by the Vintage style My Little Pony... both because it is the MLP style I grew up with, and because it looks a little like it's been beheaded. XD
I wonder what the next challenge will be ^ ^
Great photos everyone, I particularly liked Scout's Blythe photo that would so be me if I found a Blythe at a yard sale "IT's MINE!" LOL .

(10-13-2014, 03:48 PM)SavannahFaerie Wrote: [ -> ]I really love Hina's piccy! Hahahah!
eh? I'm just a judge this round.
(10-14-2014, 01:10 AM)Kyubi09 Wrote: [ -> ]I am also highly amused by the Vintage style My Little Pony... both because it is the MLP style I grew up with, and because it looks a little like it's been beheaded. XD

Haha! I did think about the pony looking beheaded, but only after I'd already sent in my entry! Tongue I assure you, though, that Heart Throb is still in one piece! LOL

(And, yes, she is a pony from the 80s, the only one that I have left from my childhood collection. Heart 2 )
Great job everyone! I couldn't help but laugh at the garage sale wrestling and Princessa (again).
Pages: 1 2