Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Round 6 - Challenge 5: Cooking
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The theme is Cooking.

This challenge will run from October 21st until October 26th.
Entries are due by October 26th at 11:59pm EST

--You can and will be disqualified if your photo is not in by the due date.
--All files should be 1200x1800 or 1800x1200.
--All files should be emailed to Dalicious@dollymarket.net with the name of the challenge and the Dals name in the subject.
--All files should also be named ch5-dalsname.

Entries Received:

Ami
Coty Winter
Fiori
Jaime
Kasia

Lydia
Margot
Maylee
Midori
Mina

Misty
Miyako
Perscita
Princessa
Ra Muw

Sarah
Scout
Taegan
V-det

19 out of 21 entries.
Please tell me the next challenge is halloween! It's be perfect timing c: and adorable
Send mine in.
and yeeeees hopefully the next challenge will be Halloween! <3
...I'm kind of hoping that it isn't. ^^;?? No props for that. And creepy stuff is too scary for my tastes. ;A; That face-stretching photo from before was almost too much for me. ;___;
Sent mine in! smile
Sent mine too Happy

(10-25-2014, 01:25 AM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]...I'm kind of hoping that it isn't. ^^;?? No props for that. And creepy stuff is too scary for my tastes. ;A; That face-stretching photo from before was almost too much for me. ;___;
where? (edit) Ah, that face.. sorry Tongue
And I kind of agree, I wouldn't know what to do (rather creative) with it.
Sent mine in. Princessa did Halloween the last time she participated. I'll have a tough time topping it without being too similar:

[Image: 3959535146_9d01f0e627.jpg]
Dalicious #6: Preparation is everything by RequiemArt.com, on Flickr
(10-27-2014, 02:52 AM)Requiem Wrote: [ -> ]Sent mine in. Princessa did Halloween the last time she participated. I'll have a tough time topping it without being too similar:

[Image: 3959535146_9d01f0e627.jpg]
Dalicious #6: Preparation is everything by RequiemArt.com, on Flickr

Ooh Love it! How very Princessa like. LOL I will admit, I've been very costume oriented for these shoots, so it's a little difficult to think of a strictly Halloween themed one that wouldn't have very similar elements too it. (Case in point, I just did a Halloween photo with a couple additions and modifications to my Mythology shoot set up.) That said... whatever theme it is, I'll have to crank it out quickly, since I head out of town on Friday morning and will most likely not have a set up available to shoot on the weekend.
please, no halloween theme- please? ;__; I'm too much of a wimp for it. ;__;
Whew, sent mine. I wasn't feeling great so I'm just glad to get one done and sent!
Sent mine!
Principessa would have a hard time topping that one. But I bet you could come up with something.
trying to get my photo uploaded D: it keeps having errors ; -;
Ack working last minute again... should get it in in time! >.<
PHEW! got mine sent!
In with 10 minutes to spare!!! Ok, now to go get some dinner.