Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Round 6 - Challenge 6: Haunted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The theme is Haunted.

This challenge will run from October 28th until November 2nd.
Entries are due by November 2nd at 11:59pm EST

--You can and will be disqualified if your photo is not in by the due date.
--All files should be 1200x1800 or 1800x1200.
--All files should be emailed to Dalicious@dollymarket.net with the name of the challenge and the Dals name in the subject.
--All files should also be named ch6-dalsname.

Entries Received:

Ami
Coty Winter
Fiori
Jaime
Kasia

Lydia
Margot
Maylee
Midori
Mina

Misty
Miyako
Perscita
Princessa
Ra Muw

Sarah
Scout
Teagan
V-det

19 out of 19 entries.
Ok I am stoked about this one. Gotta do it fast, but I had plans I didn't use that fit this rather perfectly from the Mythology challenge!
The TAPS headquarters is about 40 minutes from me. I've seen their truck driving around. I COULD take Princessa there... but even if I talked the cast into taking their picture with her, it probably wouldn't make for a good photo Tongue
TAPS...?
(10-28-2014, 04:09 AM)Requiem Wrote: [ -> ]The TAPS headquarters is about 40 minutes from me. I've seen their truck driving around. I COULD take Princessa there... but even if I talked the cast into taking their picture with her, it probably wouldn't make for a good photo Tongue

I got V-det with Alton Brown for last week's photo and I agree, not a great picture for competition purposes. :-D

We used to live near a place that seemed to do detailing for TAPS (Ghost Hunters) road bus, because it seemed like it was always there when they weren't filming.
TAPS is the name of the group that does (did?) the Ghost Hunters show on SyFy. And possibly a movie too? They drive around and investigate paranormal activity with added theatrics for a reality show.

I dunno what I'm going to do for this one... except that I have to do it soon! Same boat as a lot of other people with the halloween plans!
Hmmm, in theory this should be easy to come up with an idea for.
Sent :3
sent mine too!
Just sent mine in! Thanks! smile
Sent mine!
I had to do registration for Sakura-con, So It may be a few minutes before i get my submition in > ^<
Sent!! Had to do the whole thing in my hotel room and edit on a laptop, but it's finished! Whew!
Sent! ; w;
Photos will be posted as soon as my internet is working again.