Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: I have a ton of MLPs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I picked up a huge bag of MLP (real ones) and spent hours identifying them. A bunch of G3s and some G4s and lots of little blind bag and McDs ones. I don't collect them and I have a vintage 80s Etsy store. But these aren't vintage enough. I hate eBay for selling. If I ever get into the buy/sell section here, I can list what I found here right? Any other ideas? I could list them as supplies on Etsy but not sure anyone goes to Etsy to look for them. I always list individually because I hate having to buy a whole lot to get something I collect (fisher price little people and blythe). Just checking for the best place to list them before these forums are open to me.
Are there buy/sell MLP groups on Facebook, like there are for dolls?
(11-18-2014, 04:10 AM)HTTR Carol Wrote: [ -> ]I picked up a huge bag of MLP (real ones) and spent hours identifying them. A bunch of G3s and some G4s and lots of little blind bag and McDs ones. I don't collect them and I have a vintage 80s Etsy store. But these aren't vintage enough. I hate eBay for selling. If I ever get into the buy/sell section here, I can list what I found here right? Any other ideas? I could list them as supplies on Etsy but not sure anyone goes to Etsy to look for them. I always list individually because I hate having to buy a whole lot to get something I collect (fisher price little people and blythe). Just checking for the best place to list them before these forums are open to me.

Try shopify or sell them irl at a garage sale. You might not get alot of money at a garage sale, though, unless you meet up with a buyer that knows the value of what you are selling and thinks your prices are fair.
Make a listing of real vintage one plus some others, like GROUP LOT: VINTAGE MLP + OTHERS. I *think* Etsy would let you get by with that, if they weren't the main part of the listing. I don't think that would be against their TOS.
you can absolutely get away with selling G3 ponies on Etsy. I wouldn't consider them vintage, but they're sold on there a LOT and I've even sold some there before.

ETA: shoot shoot my bad, I didn't see the date of the last post, didn't mean to necro!