Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: My Faves ❤
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've already posted these to my Tumblr so if you follow me there you've probably already seen them, but I wanted to share here because I'm kind of proud of them blush

[Image: dalhoneyblondepuki001-01adjeditsmall_zps2e46313e.jpg]

[Image: ad48d576-df92-437f-820f-4b4941f54565_zps24b4eb37.jpg]

[Image: 7c6a731c-9ee9-4d7b-8c55-d7e62fdd0641_zps5c1b1b6d.jpg]

[Image: dalchocolatebrownpuki001-02adjeditsmall_zpsfbe8555a.jpg]

Anyway, tell me what you think! And if you see anything I should have done differently, tell me so! I'm trying to get better at this smile
Very nice set of photos. I know what you mean about taking photos around people. It feels very weird.
Gosh I love your Dal Puki! Especially in her dark hair Heart And no, I can't tell the petticoat is used as a blouse, keke.
I feel a little funny too, & tend to 'sneak' photos if there are people around, but who knows, if they did ask what you were doing they might think it was cool.
I like best, the ones sitting in the flowerpot, & with the leaves. Hope you'll share some more pix smile
May I ask where you get those beautiful fur wigs from? They're lovely!
I've seen most of these on tumblr and follow you on there. yay I've always thought that your dolls were very cute!
So cute! Your Puki looks adorable in her little outfits~
Your Puki is adorable! Love the new dress, too.
Oh my goodness your puki! So sweet!
So glad you all like them! Happy
Your pics are super adorable!
(11-22-2014, 07:35 AM)AnatomyOfAlice Wrote: [ -> ]So glad you all like them! Happy

(11-21-2014, 07:47 AM)koolajp Wrote: [ -> ]May I ask where you get those beautiful fur wigs from? They're lovely!

Thank you!~ They're the ones I sell on Etsy, actually ^-^

(11-21-2014, 09:32 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen most of these on tumblr and follow you on there. yay I've always thought that your dolls were very cute!

Oh! I for some reason didn't put together that you were the same PullipPrincess on Tumblr. I definitely appreciate your support there Heart

Lols! yay No problem! Your pictures are great! They're all very beautiful. smile
All of them look gorgeous, the wigs are so nice and fluffy. I like how you made the suspender dress too, great idea. smile
Your girls are so pretty. Normally im not a big Dal fan but with this brown wig and the dress she is soo pretty *-*
And your brh is also really pretty