Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Angelically Pretty All in a Row
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Angelically Pretty all in a row
Lovely lovely group !
Prupate's outfit looks stunning on a Dal grin
Amazing !! I've recently started collecting the Lolita girls I like smile I just need Maretti and the Black Sugary Carnival outfit... Which will probably never happen LOL I've seen the blue Lolita outfit (top, far right) quite a few times now, which one is it? I've never seen it for sale or on a doll before !
Ah beautiful lolita group shot! I wasnt aware there were this many Angelic Pretty doll dresses!
Your girls look beautiful!!
So cute!!! smile
Precious!
OMG! My head is going to explode. I had finally, just about, almost, (but not quite completely) given up on the basic set of Angelic Pretty collabs...
Cry

Cry

Cry

They're so beautiful True.
(off to go put them back on my amazon wishlist)
Gorgeous little ladies!! Who is the one at the back on the far right, in blue? Everything about her is charming.
Woow! So cute! Didn't know there were so many Angelic Pretty dresses/dolls! I only own JouJou! Which I adore!!
the one next to macaron i think is wearing this set
[Image: o-809-decoration-dream-sax-ver-set.jpg]

o-o was it?
So adorable! <3 Such a nice shot of all the AP Dals and dresses. :3 I hope I can get Dal Joujou and maybe even Chanti if I'm lucky! But that's a pipe dream for sure. ^^;
Great collection. They could start a band wink
I didn't know there were Angelic Pretty Ddung collabs! You definitely need another case to bookend the display. grin
Oh, I love your style-- I love Lolitas.
Wait... we can purchase clothes as separates??
Oh wauw True! Great collection! I would love to own all the outfits one day! grin patience....patience... Tongue
Pages: 1 2