Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Handmade doll props Update 7/6/2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Yummy. looks really cool..
Ahh my stomach's rumbling~~~ Your work is really good!
(01-30-2015, 02:14 PM)Ayuuya Wrote: [ -> ]Oh wow these all look really lovely, I think the bread you make looks the most realistic! I really adore the tiny burger and stack of pancakes you made u wu ~

Thank you so much! yay And yeah, I actually have the most fun making the bread, so I guess I put a little more effort into that over everything else. xD I'm really glad you like them! <3

(01-30-2015, 03:22 PM)Steffipuschel Wrote: [ -> ]Yummy. looks really cool..

(01-31-2015, 12:58 AM)oonyaoo Wrote: [ -> ]Ahh my stomach's rumbling~~~ Your work is really good!

LOL Thank you both!

I'm sorry for making you hungry though. ^^; Sometimes that happens to me too while I'm making them.
These are so adorable and yummy-looking!
(02-02-2015, 12:34 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: [ -> ]These are so adorable and yummy-looking!

Thank you. ^.^ It makes me happy hearing that, because I tried my best to make them look that way. :3
The shading on your breads is spot-on! Maybe some tinted gel medium would work for the pancake syrup?
(02-05-2015, 05:38 AM)scrapsoflife Wrote: [ -> ]The shading on your breads is spot-on! Maybe some tinted gel medium would work for the pancake syrup?

Thank you so much! yay I'm glad you think so! And that's a really good idea! smile I'll have to look into that and try it out. smile

Update: I made a few more things!

[Image: FullSizeRender%204_zpsw9xkd1ee.jpg]

[Image: FullSizeRender%202_zps26oo4dq5.jpg]

[Image: FullSizeRender%205_zpspvrnrykx.jpg]

[Image: FullSizeRender%203_zpsqvdcagpf.jpg]

The cookies are by far my favorite thing, and the tiniest things I've made so far! (They're about 1/3 of an inch each. ^.^) Also, the pie is a work in progress, I'm thinking about making a scoop of vanilla ice cream and placing it on top of it. :3
Everything is just so adorable!!
All really cute. Love the cupcake. Looking forward to some kind of restaurant/dinner/deli shot with dolls enjoying all this stuff! wink
(02-07-2015, 03:18 PM)Severity Wrote: [ -> ]Everything is just so adorable!!

Aww, thank you! yay I'm really glad that I had the time to work on more of these this week. x3 I said I would try to make things that weren't food related, but I just couldn't help it! xD It's just too much fun making food, especially sweets! :3

(02-07-2015, 04:19 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]All really cute. Love the cupcake. Looking forward to some kind of restaurant/dinner/deli shot with dolls enjoying all this stuff! wink

Thank you very much~! yay The cupcake was fun to make and decorate! I was so thrilled to find my little caviar nail kit to use for the sprinkles! :3 And there definitely will be pictures of something like that sometime soon! ^.^
they are amazing!! well done!! yay
I love that cupcake! And it's so amazing that the cookies are so small!
(02-11-2015, 11:40 PM)Chyntia Wrote: [ -> ]they are amazing!! well done!! yay

I'm glad you like them! yay Thank you~! grin

(02-12-2015, 03:13 AM)hyssop Wrote: [ -> ]I love that cupcake! And it's so amazing that the cookies are so small!

Thank you~! yay The cupcake turned out cuter than expected. At first it was a little plain with just the pink "frosting", but adding the micro beads to it an making the strawberry and whipped cream for it really helped. :3 And yeah, ithe cookies were a bit of a pain to paint because of their size, and it took a whole lot of patience trying to fix any of the small mistakes I made while painting them. ^^;
Ohh, they are very lifelike! Happy
(02-13-2015, 04:47 AM)resincrew Wrote: [ -> ]Ohh, they are very lifelike! Happy

Thank you, I'm very flattered! x3 I tried the best I could to make them as realistic looking as possible. :3 Hopefully I'll improve more as I go. smile I hope to make things that are even more real looking! ^.^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6