Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Round 2 Voting Time!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Alliecat - well, I think they might need Shinku bossing them around, so you would have to woo her with a Kun Kun marathon wink

Excited to see what Marsian has for us next time!
Thanks everyone!! blush

I pm-ed Hina my suggestion for the new theme, not sure if it went through as it states under the collumn sent to, NA (not sent). But when i open the pm it says it is sent to Hina. I don't understand!?

Anyway, I hope you will like the next theme. (keeping it a surprise untill Hina anounces it wink )
I received it, will announced tonight!
(02-04-2015, 07:16 AM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]I received it, will announced tonight!

Thanks for the heads up Hina!
(02-04-2015, 06:42 AM)Marsian Wrote: [ -> ]I pm-ed Hina my suggestion for the new theme, not sure if it went through as it states under the collumn sent to, NA (not sent). But when i open the pm it says it is sent to Hina. I don't understand!?

The PMs are screwed up. All/most/? of them have said 'not sent' for some time. Mine all do, even though they received replies. Board glitch; ignore it!
Looking forward to next challenge smile
(02-04-2015, 08:43 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2015, 06:42 AM)Marsian Wrote: [ -> ]I pm-ed Hina my suggestion for the new theme, not sure if it went through as it states under the collumn sent to, NA (not sent). But when i open the pm it says it is sent to Hina. I don't understand!?

The PMs are screwed up. All/most/? of them have said 'not sent' for some time. Mine all do, even though they received replies. Board glitch; ignore it!
Looking forward to next challenge smile

Ahhh, good to know! Thanks!
Little late on this but congrats Marsian!
Thanks Martah!! smile
Pages: 1 2