Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: the Forgotten
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a couple of Taeyang face plates that was sent to me to be customized last year. And somehow I lost contact with the owner. Been emailing, pm-ing and i even asked help from the mods for help but i couldn't get hold of the owner for months now. I felt sad for them so I opened the already packaged faceplates after more than half a year and put one in a spare taeyang body i have at hand. ( I still need to find a mio kit for the other one ) They'll be staying with me till i get hold of the owner .
Here's the first boy (i'll post more pics of them soon)
[Image: 2_zpszddrmypb.jpg]
I'll post pics of the other boy once i get him completed o-o
Aw, he looks wonderful! I can't believe the owner would abandon him.
Wow! He is really nice looking. I hope you find the owner soon. Maybe they are just out of the loop for the moment, and will get in touch with you soon.
He is looking good!
What a handsome boy! I hope that his owner gets in touch...and most importantly, I hope he/she is OK!
(02-22-2015, 11:44 AM)KiraKira Wrote: [ -> ]What a handsome boy! I hope that his owner gets in touch...and most importantly, I hope he/she is OK!

I do hope so too !
but they'll be here if she ever goes active in dm again
I hope the owner is well too...........this is a handsome lad to lose contact with!
Oh I'm falling in love * _ *
He is gorgeous!! Heart I hope she get's in touch with you soon!! yay
Gosh - he is so handsome!~Heart
Aw, what a cute face! I hope his owner comes back for him someday.
So handsome! I also hope that the owner is okay and will come back for this beautiful boy. At least now he gets some love and attention. smile