Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Double, double, toil and trouble!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nim has been working really hard on conjuring....something lately.

[Image: 16680844488_dc24508611.jpg]

"It should work this time- a few minor tweaks, and...!"

[Image: 16680844448_562c6576ea.jpg]

"Again?! One can only take so many of these pea-brained creatures! What am I doing wrong?"

[Image: 16246091494_389fa29557.jpg]

"Hmm, maybe back to the beginning. The board!"

[Image: 16842593076_a713e8fbb3.jpg]

*BOOM!*

[Image: 16868459345_c62249809a.jpg]

"Ow, ow...what is this?!"

[Image: 16842593046_945e81864f.jpg]

"...it's perfect."

Nim's new friend is a Re-Ment Pose Skeleton Dog. LOL I thought she and I should both have chihuahuas! It finally got here after some snafu with the mail. It is thus far nameless, but Nim is in love!
Aaaaargh so cute! Enjoy your new friend Nim (although he/she looks like they might need a sweater to keep them warm!LOL) Looking forward to finding out what name Nim chooses smile
Wow, Nim is amazing to be able to conjure up so many things! :O Lols! Very cute ending to the story, too! yay It's nice that she now has a new friend. :3
Very cute. You should come join us at the Dal House Forum and post this there!
Oh that is so adorable!
Nim is talented! I love her books smile
Nim seems to be having a lot of fun.

(03-20-2015, 11:36 AM)hyssop Wrote: [ -> ]It is thus far nameless, but Nim is in love!

I totally read this as "It is thus named Furless..." Thought it was a bit of an understatement, but apropos. (It's been a really long week without a lot of sleep. XD)
Nim is having a lot of fun grin !! Her new skeleton friend is very cute!! It made me think of the skeleton song from Kate Nash!! yay
Those Re-ment skeletons crack me up. I can't believe they've released a whole line of furniture and stuff for them.
That is so cute! Love the skeleton puppies!
Wow, Nim really has a knack for conjuring! Are the unsuccessful attempts mini T-rex?
(03-29-2015, 07:23 AM)AliceMR Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, Nim really has a knack for conjuring! Are the unsuccessful attempts mini T-rex?

They are all different but I am not sure what they are! I got them from a quarter machine at a Japanese toy store.