Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Jinou restyled
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm done restyling my new girls from February!

[Image: 18778759546_c3a0f8cdcd_z.jpg]
Haircut by Aien, on Flickr

Meet the new Jinou! I wasn't completely sure on the short wig when I got it, but when I was done with her I fell in love! She's such a fierce and headstrong girl! I'm happy I'm taking more risks styling my girls lately, they come out more unique smile
Wauw!! She is fierce!! I can't believe she is your Prupate! She is a total babe Heart !
Well done! grin she looks amazing!
Squeee! She is ADORABLE! Mooore photos! grin
That's a really cute look for a Prupate.
She's quite striking. I love how you've styled her!
She's gorgeous, she looks very sassy! Heart
I just love, love, love what you have done with her.....she has totally come to life like this!!!
Thank you so much all <3 I'm so happy you all like her like this! I had no idea if it would work for her, but it did! She's so different from my other girls now!
Wow! She's got so much attitude now. ^.^ I love her new style!
I love how sassy she looks! I do love the short wig, it really pulls the whole style together.
The hairstyle is so pretty I would like to have that myself. Tongue I just wish I could pull it off like Jinou did!
(06-15-2015, 06:42 PM)Aienhime Wrote: [ -> ]I'm happy I'm taking more risks styling my girls lately, they come out more unique smile

She's a very unique girl. Heart I never would have guessed that she started out as a Prupate. I love her punk look.