Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Batman on Batman Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've had Batman for ages. I hosted a Batman Day at my library Saturday, which finally gave me the push to debox him (at the library, while waiting for us to open). Here are a couple of not very good photos of him. He's super handsome though!

By the photobooth:
[Image: 21201855014_6fe931f0b0_z.jpg]Batman Day 2015 by TrueFan, on Flickr

And of course I own Batgirl since she is a librarian.
[Image: 21203537503_6df1eabf40_z.jpg]Batman Day 2015 by TrueFan, on Flickr
Neato! Did anyone ask what kind of dolls they are?
He really is a handsome one! I'd have loved to see you display--how cool to see Groove dolls at a library!
They were sitting by the food most of the day, and two teenaged girls were enamoured.
Should of told them they were pullips and watch their slow descent into the doll hobby...
Or that's what I do to my friends.
Near food and strangers? You are one FEARLESS doll collector. xd
I did tell them they were Pullip and Taeyang. Maybe they'll go google and buy!
(09-30-2015, 10:24 PM)Marilyn Wrote: [ -> ]Near food and strangers? You are one FEARLESS doll collector. xd
Yeah, I guess. I like to evangelize!
Batman is gorgeous! He is on my longtime wait list! grin
I love how you get to use your dollies for work True! yay
The library must love you -- I'm sure you can provide dolls for all kinds of themes. It's a neat idea. I'd never leave mine at the library... blush
Indeed, I often make displays in our curio cabinet. You can see some of them in my flickr stream in my "dolls at the library" album.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/9329378@N0...5654494717

It's fun to be able to show them off there.
I wish I lived close enough to go to this library. >__< sad
ha, thanks!
(10-01-2015, 06:13 AM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed, I often make displays in our curio cabinet. ...
It's fun to be able to show them off there.

Those are cute. And what a great variety!
My mom did a display with some of my Gram's collections at her library once and I bet she'd love to do a doll one someday, although I don't know who's in charge of the displays anymore. Batgirl is so pretty, she's on my wishlist, and I had no idea how handsome batman was!
I think the dark-skinned Batgirl is one of the prettiest Pullips in the history of Pullips.