Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Round 12 theme announced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I apologize for the delay in posting this--I was on vacation at Disneyland. I'm just now getting back online.

Here is the theme chosen by dargosmydaddy, winner of Round 11's photo challenge:

Doll Fandoms--show your dolls being fans of a TV show, sports team, comics/manga/anime etc.

Entries are due by 0:00 November 2, HST. Entries can be sent to me via PM or e-mail. It is probably best to PM me with your entries, as I often have problems with my e-mail eating my messages.

My email address follows, just omit the spaces between the @sign.

justlikewasabi @ gmail.com
Congrats on your win dargosmydaddy!
Interesting theme choice... never thought of the dolls fan-girling, guess this is a good moment smile
Yay! Now I'll have to think of something good. LOL I think this sounds like a fun topic - good pick, dargosmydaddy!
Ooh... maybe I have an idea on this one... if I have time.
Congrats to dargosmydaddy!

*Looks at calendar* I hope I can get an entry in.
There is still time to enter! I've received one very cute entry so far; would be great to have more entries to make this an honest-to-goodness real contest, though.

smile
I have to choose between two pictures I took... should be submitting soon!
I'm hoping to get something in but I don't know if I'll have time or not since I'm going out of town this weekend.
I have two super nerdy dolls so there's no way I could pass up a contest like this. xD

I just sent in my entry! <3
So far, I've received three submissions--Alliecat, DeadlyNova, Dargosmydaddy.

Keep those entries coming!
I've sent in an entry now too. It's really not that great but I had a decent idea for a set-up and wanted to get at least something in.
Thank you, GreysPrincess--entry received!
grin