Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Who's that girl on the train?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So today I got a suprize in the mail, my boyfriend bought me a pullip yuri with a MIO wig smile I've been eying her for a while but didn't have the funds for her so it was very sweet of him. Her name is Seohyun!

I decided to take her to run some errands! [Image: image.jpg]
[Image: image.jpg]

Also I'm not really the biggest fan of this wig on her. I like the color but I think something with less volume
What a sweet boyfriend! She is so so sweet!
Awww, that's so sweet!

She's very cute! <3
Awesome present! She makes a lovely commuter. wink
How sweet of your boyfriend! Congrats on your new girl -- she's cute. ...I dunno, I wish *I* had her hair volume LOL I like the wig ok but then you never know till you try a different one, if it might look much better.
(Did you get funny looks on the train? I'm always curious what reactions people get when they take their dolls out.)
Thanks everyone!

(10-21-2015, 06:57 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]How sweet of your boyfriend! Congrats on your new girl -- she's cute. ...I dunno, I wish *I* had her hair volume LOL I like the wig ok but then you never know till you try a different one, if it might look much better.
(Did you get funny looks on the train? I'm always curious what reactions people get when they take their dolls out.)

I wanted a wig more like this wig but I still like it more than her stock wig!

I actually went to the end of the line and waited for everyone to get off. I kinda rushed a bit!
Congrats! Your boyfriend sounds like a keeper.
Your Seohyun reminds me of Girl's Generation Seohyun, they both look so sweet~
What a great guy, I'm a bit jelly smile
(10-24-2015, 06:20 PM)beajjai033 Wrote: [ -> ]Your Seohyun reminds me of Girl's Generation Seohyun, they both look so sweet~

That's were I got the name from! I love Seohyun and girls generation.
What a nice boyfriend!

I think that's the problem with some wigs, they look like they'll be perfect while off of the doll or even online in the advertisement pictures... too bad they can't have a trial period LOL
(10-25-2015, 12:29 PM)AliceMR Wrote: [ -> ]What a nice boyfriend!

I think that's the problem with some wigs, they look like they'll be perfect while off of the doll or even online in the advertisement pictures... too bad they can't have a trial period LOL

There needs to be a doll wig rental service. Rb_x
(10-25-2015, 10:54 AM)Brill Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2015, 06:20 PM)beajjai033 Wrote: [ -> ]Your Seohyun reminds me of Girl's Generation Seohyun, they both look so sweet~

That's were I got the name from! I love Seohyun and girls generation.

Oh, I see! Tongue Very fitting, like when Seohyun only smiles a little at photo shoots.
ah! I love her outfit, its too cute