Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Recent Photos.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently got two new dolls a Cinciallegra and a Marianne ( who of which will be getting a new faceup ) and I thought I show the photoshoot I'd give them some photoshoots! LOL

Miss Monica ✿ADAW 44/53✿<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

A Beautiful Swan. ✿ADAW 45/53✿<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Congrats on the new girls, they both look beautiful.
Lovely photos! I can't even tell that's a Marianne.
I love how styled them, honestly they both look better already smile
You've styled them both beautifully. Congrats of the new additions!
They're both so gorgeous!
Congrats on your new girls - they're both gorgeous!
They're both so beautiful
Marianne is beautiful rewigged and redressed! I love her in her original stock wig and outfit too, but wow, what a difference a wig and a change of clothes can make! Those lashes on the both of them are wonderful too! Also, beautiful job on the photos!
Wauw they both look gorgeous!! I really love Cinci in that white wig, it suits her very well! And wauw that wig on Marianne!!! She is a babe wink
Both girls leave me speechless! *O* I absolutely adore theses two! Marianne has such pretty candy colors, especially how sweet she looks <3 Cinciallegra i cannot stop admiring how truly beautiful she is grin I look forwards to see more of these girls in the future!!
Congrats on your new girls! Both very cute.
Thank you guys so so much! grin
Congrats on your new girls, they are stunning! Love that wig on your Cinci. smile