Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Piper Maroo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I took some photos this morning of my Regeneration Noir, Piper Maroo, outside before beginning my Thanksgiving activities!

(Thumbs up if you know who/what she's named after. wink )

[Image: 23221908982_13a11a0a1c_z.jpg]Piper Maroo by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 23304035626_b8434cee04_z.jpg]Piper Maroo by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 22703069153_6acae8efd1_z.jpg]Piper Maroo by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 22703129993_d3d5990ab9_z.jpg]Piper Maroo by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 23247836361_f6772aa4a4_z.jpg]Piper Maroo by Haley, on Flickr

Bonus:
It had been quite a while(Five years, at least) since my last 'dollie selfie'!
[Image: 23244243221_3b99efb8e2_z.jpg]<3 by Haley, on Flickr
Lovely photos and great to see you!
(11-27-2015, 06:25 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ](Thumbs up if you know who/what she's named after. wink )
Does it count if you google?? Tongue
She looks very fashionable -- and a cute photo of the two of you!
Thank you both so much!!! <3

(11-27-2015, 08:54 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-27-2015, 06:25 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ](Thumbs up if you know who/what she's named after. wink )
Does it count if you google?? Tongue

Maybe, but it's spelled differently! (Although I just googled it and it 'corrected' my spelling anyways.)
first, it's lovely to see you and your Piper Maroo is pretti-ful smile

Second, I had no idea one of my favourite actors had 1 kid, let alone 3. She is beautiful like her mother and I think perhaps Piper will go on my list for future dolls now. I never used it before because it conjured up one of the sisters in Charmed Rawr! but now I have a good connection LOL

I love her mother so much!!
Thank you!!

I actually originally named Piper after the X-Files episode Piper Maru, but then later found out the episode itself was named after Gillian Anderson's daughter Piper Maru! I knew she had at least one because she was pregnant during filming for some of the X-Files episodes and I'd heard about them trying to hide her stomach, but I didn't know until recently that she had three children either.

I've always loved the name Piper anyway, though. Can you believe it's on a lot of 'worst names for girls' lists?!
Nice to see you smile Piper is gorgeous I love the selfie and her first photo smile mysterious and it seems like she is calling me out for an adventure smile))
She is rockin' that beret and looks absolutely adorable. Love the dolly selfie!

And I like the name Piper! It makes me think of Piper Perabo from Covert Affairs.
Oh! I'm in love with her!<3
That outfit look amazing and suits her realy well, the perfect dose of cuteness for her.
I love that outfit! It's perfect on her! <3