Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Cinciallegra.....new photo added on page 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I did it!!! I Obitsued my beautiful Melody (Cinciallegra)
She was on that terribly fragile Type 3 body and I had got to the stage where I hardly dared to pick her up for fear of breaking it!

[Image: 24106356731_3847bff411_z.jpg]

I just love, love, love this 27cm Obitsu body for her.....Melody is just so full of energy and vitality now!

I am enjoying wig play with her at the moment too!

[Image: 23600959443_5d668800f2_z.jpg]

But most of all I am thrilled that I managed to do this body switch all by myself!
Congrats on being able to do it! smile Aren't they great?
Melody looks so pretty! I adore that bright red wig on her, it gives her so much energy! But that bottom pic is oh so sweet too! smile
Thank you so much! I really don't know why I waited so long to do the body switch now! I thank all the people who put tutorials up on YouTube on how to do it.
Without their help it would have been an impossible task for me.

And I like the energy that red wig gives to Melody too..........it just doesn't stay on her head as well as the Volks one!
Oh my gosh I love that orange wig on her! *_* That one's my favorite, it makes her look so fun, quirky, and energetic! x3 The other wig looks great on her, too, and it gives her a completely different vibe. yay
I know what you mean too, about switching over to an Obitsu body. They give you much more posing possibilities, especially compared to the type 3 body. The type 3 body seems so stiff when it comes to posing. I really want an Obitsu for my Berri, or even a Pure Neemo, but there's nothing in her color. sad I'm considering maybe a Barbie body or something for her, anything would be better, I think. ^^;
Thank you so much! And you have got it spot on right about the different vibes that the two wigs give to her!

And although I have only had this Obitsu body for 4 days I would certainly recommend it! I just love all it can do and I love how satisfying it makes the doll feel in my hand.
I am seriously considering switching my BRH to one now too.
Congrats on switching the body, I also went with Youtube tutorials when I have done it for the first time. smile
Its amazing how much difference can a wig make. She looks lovely either way and has adorable teddy bear!
(01-08-2016, 03:05 AM)PullipPrincess Wrote: [ -> ]Oh my gosh I love that orange wig on her! *_*

Ditto! She looks beautiful in either wig, but that orange one is so fun!
Thank you both so much! She has the flaming red wig on again tonight.....I am just going to switch between the two as and when I feel like it. They both suit her and she is versatile enough to carry the two personalities too.

And those YouTube tutorials are fabulous!
I do love this Obitsu body so much! I need to buy some of those extra hand packs now, to make it even more fun!
Oh my, it's so hard to choose which I like better. She looks completely different from her stock look in both of them -- she's lovely. I thiiinkkkk... I like the second one better for an overall look, but I really like the fun look of the first picture too. So yes, I guess she'll have to have two personalities.
I'm scared to take anyone's head apart. But those "Made to Move" Barbie bodies sound fantastic. Cheaper than obitsu anyway, but then I'd feel bad about decapitating Barbie LOL
Type 3, ugh... there are a couple of type 3 J-dolls I might like, but in that case I think I'd look for some obitsu arms and just try to swap them.
What tutorial did you find most helpful?
Is that a dolly-sized fireplace in the background or just perspective? DUHH, I just figured out who you are from Flickr!! Why didn't I figure that out before! (My brain isn't working too well these days.) You know I love your photos! Heart
(01-08-2016, 06:12 AM)Little mouse Wrote: [ -> ]And those YouTube tutorials are fabulous!
I do love this Obitsu body so much! I need to buy some of those extra hand packs now, to make it even more fun!

If you found a great one please link! I'm always on the lookout for good tutorials. I've got an obitsu on the way for one lucky Pullip(probably Bijou) and Yolandi (CoSu) is waiting for me to gather my courage and put her on the PN body I ordered eons ago.
Heheheheee........yes I am Little little mouse on Flickr! LOL!
Thank you, I am thrilled that the body switch has given me a doll I can play with now. I never did have her stock wig, I bought her as a bald doll from the Marketplace. She was one of the best impulse buys I made last year.
And I decided to use an Obitsu body over a Barbie one, as I already have a Jerry Berry doll on a smaller Obitsu body so I knew I liked how it worked.
Good luck in deciding what to do about re-bodying your dolls.

And the YouTube tutorials I like the most were these:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZmawTsYRCQ&index=1&list=WL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtqHy7A9JJc&list=WL&index=20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ4WmhNjMCA

And I had to gather courage to do this too.......but I would feel more than happy to do it again now.
But I wouldn't know how to swap a Pullip onto a PN body!
Wow-- I adore that second picture! So cute!
Thank you so much!!!!
She looks good in both wigs but I like the first one a bit more smile
Thank you so much........I am still utterly torn about which one like the best and I simply cannot choose between them.
She will swap looks lots I can see.
Pages: 1 2 3