Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: The Happily Ever After
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 22782366442_fe7d3eb29f_c.jpg]

"The old woman offered her the ripe apple and she happily bit into it. Moments later, she fell onto the floor.

Dead."

I hope people don't feel like I'm constantly spamming this section of the forum, but this is one of the photos that I'm the most proud of. There are still a few areas that need improvement, but I'm really hoping I'll be able to bring every one of my other photos to something that is on par with this. I hope everyone enjoys!

Model: Beatrice Devereaux
Custom by Kiki & Chrysanthemum. Apples made by Kiki. Wig from Monique. Stock from Blanche.
Oh, she is BEAUTIFUL! You have every right to be proud of this shot, the doll is gorgeous and the composition of the picture is spot-on!
Gorgeous picture, but very sad. sad It really does capture the story perfectly, though!
I like the pretty photos! smile
This is a gorgeous photo, 'spam' us all you want!!!
I am happy to be spammed with the photos and the stories smile beautiful photo. I think I like this one the most
A wonderfully atmospheric photo......so clever! I am so pleased that I know the end of the story though! LOL!
Keep the photos coming!!! They are really enjoyable to look at. smile
Breathtaking, the light is beautiful!
So beautiful, and yet so sad.... But mostly beautiful!
I love your photos, especially the little caption-stories you write for them. Beautiful shot, very well done!
You could always start one thread and post all your photos to them and indicate an update in the title, like some other members do.
Thank you to Skippyandjif, PullipPrincess, fishy, DeadlyNova, Offgenemi, Little mouse, KiraKira, martah, Marsian, torythehuman.

Thanks for the suggestion Cornflower Blue!