Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Sofie longs for summer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got myself another Little Ditzies gnome hat. I only have 5 different ones now, hardly enough . My Sofie got it since her eyes go so well with it . It was -11 celsius, brrr. I'm not entirely happy with the photos, but I couldn't do more as my fingers were getting cold Tongue. I used picmonkey to edit a bit.

[Image: 23776596584_a48a4bc27a_z.jpg]Hello ^-^ by Mona, on Flickr

[Image: 24404811725_c64bff3bbe_z.jpg]Sofie by Mona, on Flickr

[Image: 24404807515_e1d713a613_z.jpg]Longing for summer by Mona, on Flickr
She's adorable!! Send some of that lovely snow here. wink
Oh, brrr!! That's so funny, out in the snow in that outfit! You're determined, to be doing dolly shoots in -11. My enthusiasm for outdoor photography drops in direct proportion to the temperature, and I hate when you stop being able to feel your fingers. I think you did well! And she does have pretty eyes smile

(01-16-2016, 11:24 AM)vertefae Wrote: [ -> ]Send some of that lovely snow here. wink
Augh!! PLEASE, take mine!!! Tongue
You can have some vertefae. Believe me you will be tired of it quickly LOL

Thank you Alliecat yay. I did it while waiting for my car to warm up a bit. Should have worn at least some thin gloves. But it wasn't too bad. At -11 I often walk around with my jacket open still, if it isn't windy. The dry cold isn't bad until it hurts to breathe around -20 Tongue. I do prefer to stay inside with the heat cranked up, hiding under my fluffy blanket while drinking tea though. You won't find me out skiing in winter LOL
She is very cute with that hat smile that are perfect match
I miss snow but then I remember dressing like cabbage and freezing toes, falling on the iced sidewalk smile
Fabulous photos.....truly fabulous. And I absolutely love how you have dressed and styled your Blythe
Thank you Offgenemi grin. I like the changing seasons, though the icy roads are a pain when driving. And I get very little outdoors time during winter.

Thank you Little mouse Heart. I'm happy you like them grin.
Oh she is such a cutie! I long for summer too, but atleast this is the perfect weather for hats!
Sofie looks gorgeous in all that snow...I love that her hat & eyes are the same colour!
Thank you Pink Haired Freak, but my dolls seem to think any season is right for wearing a hat LOL

Thank you KiraKira grin. A lucky coincidence as I hardly ever buy doll clothes with a perticular doll in mind. But I always seem to have the right doll around due to the variety wink.
She is adorable, very pretty outfit too! Is she one of your customs?
Thank you grin. She is one of my customs, and a special girl to me Heart

The dress is from Miema Dollhouse, and the knitted jacket was made by a friend yay.
She looks gorgeous in those colors! She's such a cute custom.