Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Exemplar
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Meet Exemplar. Exemplar is a Groove USA sample doll. Monomono is my favorite Dal (as most of you know, ha), and since she was the first Monomono I saw listed for sale as a sample doll, I choose to believe she is one of the first Monomono! She had a bit of spa time first to remove some of the scuffs and dirt, and she got different legs to replace her stained left Dal leg and "right" left Pullip leg.
[Image: 24458902315_f1660b87a6_z.jpg]
Exemplar by TrueFan, on Flickr

She models the perfect cute outfit for Monomono - a monkey themed casual dress from Keely's Cute Kimono.  
[Image: 24350578252_e81f758ca6_z.jpg]

Kisses!
[Image: 24376428851_bbf65e8c10_z.jpg]
i think she is the prettiest monomono (not that the others are not pretty)! I love this wig on her. she has these pinkish eyes and the wig matches.
Adorable!
Aw. I always like to see worse-for-wear dolls getting salvaged and spiffed up by those who appreciate them! smile The wig and outfit suit her.
Awww, she's absolutely adorable!! <3
Thank you all! Monomono is a very underappreciated Dal, because of the fur wig and the monkey suit.
I adore her fur wig. (Having bought my Monomono nude, I have no basis of opinion for the monkey suit, however...)
I know many people love fur wigs, but I'm not a fan. I'd be happy to send you the monkey suit that came with Exemplar, if you'd like. It's missing I think the headpiece but the rest may be there.
Oh I love that you got what you wanted and at the same time I love that you rescued and cared so much for her.
She really has come home now!

And I love that dress...the fabric is just made for your Exemplar!
Ah, cute! ^.^ I feel that the wig's brown looks too dark on her, but I LOVE the red ends. And that monkey dress is adorbs! grin
I have a lot of Keely's clothing and hadn't planned to buy any more, but I could not pass up the monkey dress!

I also think the dark brown wig is a little too dark for Monomono, but it matched the outfit so well I went with it anyway. I wouldn't have decided to use it on her if it weren't for those reddish ends.
She has monkey dress AND monkey shoes, how cute is that!
Oh yes! I didn't notice the monkey shoes until you said! That is really the icing on the cake!
They are huge but cute!
I love the reddish-brown tones she has, from her eyes to her hair to her dress! Beautiful doll, great outfit selection!
Pages: 1 2