Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Recent Flickr Photos (Greggia, My Melody, Rovam, Frara, and Galene
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who are you? ☆ADAW 2/52☆

Were Doing A-Okay ☆ADAW 3/52☆

Arabella and Prince ☆ADAW 4/52☆

Simply Lucille ☆ADAW 5/52☆

These are some of my most recent flickr photos over the past month. Im super excited about my Greggia's (Her name is Arabella) poodle named Prince!!
I hope you like them LOL

(My Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/antiquewolf/ )
Your photos are so enjoyable to look at! I like your sense of humor in the second photo, and the rest of the pics in this thread really bring out the beauty of each individual doll.
smile
They are all beautiful photos. Second one made me smile, so cute smile last one also striking, she is very beautiful and majestic
Frara looks gorgeous.
The poodle is great! Is he jointed? The drawn smiles are such a cute idea, and the last pic is a gorgeous portrait.
Gaah, all your girls are so gorgeous! <3 Every time I see your Greggia in particular it makes her jump higher on my wishlist.

I already told you on flickr, but I absolutely love that second photo! <3
Gorgeous photos! I adore the paper smileys and that poodle is wonderful.
Lovely photos! I adore the second one, and Frara looks like a fierce model on a photo shoot.
Great set! Your Galene is very pretty and much different to any other Galenes I have seen.
I must come back to Flickr because I'm missing out many pretty pictures. smile
I adore Frara's wig!
These are all fantastic but I love the "face cards" one the best. Heart 2
Thank you all!!! It means allot to me!!
@Alliecat: Yes he is!! I love that I don't think I could have a putt that was not possible!
@DeadlyNova: Just get her shes so so amazing my #1 favorite doll of all time!
Beautiful!! The second and fourth photos are my favourite!! Heart
I love these photos, they really made me smile!
These are definitely some of my favorite photos from you Mickie!!
Pages: 1 2