Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Under the sea with Penny
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Really dragged my heels on putting away the last of the Christmas stuff because I wanted these little trees for next year's card photos. Then I had an idea for some "undersea" pix while I had the background out (and ironed. Seriously, this is the only reason I own an iron anymore: to iron dolly-photo backgrounds!!)
So Penny the mermaid tried on the sailor outfit. I don't think it suits her as well as the other girls. Although I suppose if you didn't know she was originally a mermaid you might not notice. I guess she just looks a little too delicate to be a sailor?

[Image: 24885963025_6388451d0c_o.jpg]

[Image: 24550167380_1377b6e357_o.jpg]
Couldn't quite get her to sit on them.

[Image: 24518361799_e5a52c1fcc_o.jpg]

[Image: 24590508800_7086d39e41_o.jpg]
I liked the idea of the whale passing overhead, swimming slowly away on its journey into the blue...

Thanks for looking smile
Wonderful! smile (The last photo is my fave. It is so mellow! smile )
Every time I see a Dal Pisces, it makes me want a full size Dal version. She's just so darn pretty, in her sailor outfit or as a mermaid!
I love her in sailor uniform smile so cute! I agree with CB regular size dal version would be wonderful smile
What clever and imaginative photos!
These are really cute and the material makes for perfect 'water'. Happy

(02-08-2016, 02:54 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Every time I see a Dal Pisces, it makes me want a full size Dal version. She's just so darn pretty, in her sailor outfit or as a mermaid!

+1 Happy
So pretty! The middle two are my favorites.
I would love to chill at the bottom of the sea like the last picture... u w u
And i love the little dolphins!! >o<
Thanks everybody grin
...Yes, I can almost hear the whalesong with the last photo... smile