Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Round 17 theme announced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations to GreysPrincess, whose Round 16 entry overwhelmingly trumped the competition. wink

She chose Dreams as the theme for Round 17. There are many directions to go for this theme--time to get your creativity going! Entries are due by 0:00 March 22nd HST. Entries can be sent to me via PM or e-mail. (I prefer PMs, but if you are having trouble with your PMs here, it is absolutely fine to e-mail me.)

My e-mail address follows, just leave out the spaces between the @sign.

justlikewasabi @ gmail.com
fun idea! so much room for creativity smile
Sorry! I'm having internet issues so I can't get the voting thread up until Monday or so. If anyone else wants to submit an entry, feel free...consider this an extension.

I got three entries thus far.
I've been drawing a blank for something to do for this theme. So unless I get a last minute burst of inspiration, I'm probably sitting this one out.
Oh, yay! Well, not about your Internet issues, KiraKira, but I was thinking I really should keep this up. It's fun! ^.^ Now I just have to think of something simple...