Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Girls in purple
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Connie Bees had a challenge on her Yummy Sweets page to post you or your dolls in purple for Lupus awareness. Realizing I have 3 girls currently wearing purple and not even needing a wardrobe change... well, the PTFCo gang is always up for a challenge, so we had to do a photoshoot in a stolen half-hour.

[Image: 27047650302_277d655443_o.jpg]

[Image: 27142754375_97322f3843_o.jpg]
Everybody has wings!

[Image: 27142754945_d9a52a5fb3_o.jpg]
Need to work on this photo style somewhat. Tricky lighting.

[Image: 27142751755_4e1f17074c_o.jpg]
Shoutout to Offgenemi for the inspiration to play with dandelions again.

[Image: 27142753585_0564cf8e41_o.jpg]
Robyn.

[Image: 27142755985_bc479b7abc_o.jpg]
She needs a name!! slash

Thanks for looking!
What pretty photos! smile Those fairy wings are awesome, too. So you're getting out more now that the weather's nice, I hope? smile

(But... It's never Lupus!)
beautiful photos and beautiful wings and purple Heart 2

fishy, 100 points for the House reference Tongue I miss that show.
Purple is my favorite color! I love all these photos smile

And lol to the House reference
What a lovely things to do. My mother in law has lupus. Connie is so sweet smile so are your girls.
I got the wink with the dandelion photos smile that is so cute. I am back to tropical setting
They look lovely! And the purple wings, too!
Oh, the pictures are so pretty! The colors are vivid, dolls are beautiful and raising Lupus awareness is really good! LOL
The first one I like a lot, but the wings are really pretty on them too.

And for some reason for the nameless girl, I thought first Siren. I dunno if it fits at all, it was just the first thing come to my mind. upside down
Thank you everybody! smile
I had narrowed down names to Laelia, Lila, and Luana, and I think she's telling me she likes Lila best. Thanks to 20000names.com, I found these definitions: Hebrew name meaning "she is mine."... Persian name meaning "lilac flower." ... Variant spelling of Arabic Leila, meaning "night." Variant spelling of Hindi Leela, meaning "play."
3 out of 4 work. I'd been looking at her on eBay thinking "mine" and just waiting for the seller to drop the price... finally I made an offer that she accepted; purple/lilac is easy, and, well, you "play" with dolls. For all her fancy outfit, her face and overall impression seem to go better with the simplest name.
I really like these photos and find it impossible to choose a favourite out of them. And how fortuitous that the girls were already dressed in purple!
Thanks smile
They do have a pretty extensive wardrobe... I think they're getting to have as many clothes as me!
I love purple! it's my favorite color! love your girls and the photos, especially the last one! so cute!