Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Hunajas' Monsters: To the Sea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are bit older pics, but I thought I could share.
They have been taken last August at the sea. Heart

[Image: sea03.jpg]

[Image: DSCF3896.jpg]

[Image: sea3.jpg]

[Image: DSCF3920.jpg]

[Image: sea6.jpg]

[Image: DSCF3948.jpg]

[Image: sea05.jpg]

[Image: sea7.jpg]

Thanks for looking! ^^
(Rest/more is in my blog.)
I love these photos especially the ones with shadows! I don't have any interest in MH dolls but she is one of the coolest ones.
Nice poses! I suppose she doesn't have to worry about getting sunburned. Maybe bleached by the sun, but not sunburned.
^ Ha. Looks like she is enjoying the outing. Agree, a good idea to do the pic with the shadow.
These are wonderful!
Thanks so much everyone! Happy I also thought the pics turned out nice, the weather was perfect and the shadow pics I liked a lot too. LOL

She is definitely one of my favourite Monster High dolls, and one of the few that is almost naked all the time. Her body is just so pretty I don't like dressing it. Usually she has a necklace, but I took it off because she could have dropped it. (I had a "safety rope" on her leg so she wouldn't fall out the ship.)

Heh, getting sun and rid of the dust between her bones. Tongue
(05-24-2016, 03:51 AM)Hunajasieni Wrote: [ -> ]Heh, getting sun and rid of the dust between her bones. Tongue

This sounds like a metaphorical thing we all need to do from time to time wink