Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Sad Boy - Isul Glen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I picked up an Isul Glen from Groove's sample sale. I think his stock is complete, other than his stand and trading card and the quality is very good.
[Image: 27828422445_450567345f_z.jpg]
He looks kind of sad in person, as compared to other people's photos. Maybe this little guy is sadder than most of them.

[Image: 27828425235_cafb0ea155_z.jpg]
Nice color on his eyelids. I like it when they coordinate the eyelids with the rest of the eye makeup instead of leaving them bare.

[Image: 27828423905_70932e9e0c_z.jpg]
He has a nice mix of pale and darker blond hair and the quality is decent. His eyebrows are really nicely done, too, although they are mostly hidden by his bangs.
He looks so adorable, congrats! <3
I do agree that Glen looks very sad, almost as if he's always on the verge of tears! Poor thing!
He's gorgeous!

Is anyone else amused that Glen is listed under the "City Style" section of the Groove website? (http://www.jpgroove.com/shop/index.php/s...style.html) I always thought he looked kind of like a goat herd or an extra out of The Sound of Music or something...
hes so gorgeous! congrats! between this one and one i saw on tumblr recently i am really tempted by this boy
(06-22-2016, 11:58 PM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]He's gorgeous!

Is anyone else amused that Glen is listed under the "City Style" section of the Groove website? (http://www.jpgroove.com/shop/index.php/s...style.html) I always thought he looked kind of like a goat herd or an extra out of The Sound of Music or something...

hahaha I agree with you, he is a very pretty country boy. his sisters are city girls smile
his faceup is so unique he looks like a different doll than regular isuls. I like that he doesnt look angry like the rest smile
He's an adorable Isul with a gorgeous face up. I am glad you picked him up from the sale.
I have yet to see an Isul that I don't like!!! They are all adorable and your Glen is specially cute!!! Good pick!!
Thanks! He's definitely different from the rest of the Isuls.
(06-22-2016, 11:58 PM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]He's gorgeous!

City Style? I agree, he looks more like some kind of old fashioned, country boy. Or maybe even Mori.
Congrats on your new guy. He does indeed look rather sad. Maybe being a sample doll is lonely... Angle of light can do a lot to change an expression. What does it say on his little medal?
Thanks! It's a clock face with Roman numerals.
The more I see of Glen the more I want him! I agree, I think he's definitely a little mori. I wonder what's making him so sad?
Probably because he knows I won't be getting the Cassie and Callie, the other collabs by his designers. So, no big sister for him.
He does look like he is about to cry, but still very cute. smile