Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: My First Kenner Blythe! Lottie Lemon!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 28469143966_0e1acd4c96_z.jpg]Lottie <3 ☆ADAW 28/52☆ by Antique Wolf, on Flickr
Meet Lottie~ Lottie is a side part blonde 7 line kenner!! Kenners have been my dream for a very very long time! It's so amazing to finally own one! As you can see Miss Lottie here resembles a lemon with how yellow her face is!! Its okay tho I plan on restoring her to her original glory, I will most likely send her off for this. She might also see some new hair.
She is simply amazing and I love her to bits!
A little addendum to this, I'm still in shock of how good of condition she is! ( I mean minus the yellowing the hardest thing to fix Irritated ) She has no cracks at all even on her body, all her chips are shiny and pretty. Eyemech works perfect she has all her eyelashes and makeup even blush! The only thing (Other then that darn yellowing Cry ) Is her hair. Its pretty good, in terms of kenner standards but in term of my standards I can't stand it her ends of frizzy and an uneven cut. Which is typical for the kenner side parts to have. It's just not for me unfortunately. I will try to fix it up as best as I can but it's a solid 80% chance she will get some lovely new golden locks.
That's a cute photo! Congrats on getting your long-desired Kenner. I'm sure you will have fun sprucing her up. Enjoy!
Congrats! I don't think I've ever seen of photo of one that's so yellow. But I'm looking forward to seeing her transformation!
Congrats smile i am curious his she will change. I kind of like her yellow face smile
Oh she is pretty! Congrats so much! smile It always feels amazing when you get your grail, especially if you thought you would never have one! I dunno if I would mind the yellowness, ofc if you compare to her body, it is obvious, but still. Maybe new body could help, or do you want her to keep her original?
Now just get her some blue hair and she is ready for Springfield.

If you will sand her face, be careful with her blush though, it sands off too. I once sand-matted a face of my Blythe and even tough I tried to be careful I got too close. :< I ended up redoing her similar blushes again, ofc she was the only one with a face I didn't want to touch. :/ (I should have just kept with the spray sealant as it mattes the ace too.) And to top it off, nowadays I like even some blythes with shiny faces, so "all for nothing." I used to dislike the shiny faces so much! right
Oh Wow, Ultra Congratulations!! yay It must be so exciting to finally have a Kenner! Lottie is in such great shape too! Her emerald green eyes are simply dazzling and give her such a lovely gaze. Even if she is a tad yellow I think it gives her so much have personality. I cant wait to see the wonderful ways you will restore her. You honestly always do such a beautiful work on recreating your dolls into extraordinary works of art!