Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Claire's new eyes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you've known me for any length of time, you probably didn't even know I *had* a Xiao Fan. I've had her for many years, and I have literally one photo that suggests that she came to PUDDLE with me a couple of years ago, but I never really warmed up to her look. I scrolled through *pages* of custom Xiao's on the forums, mournfully wailing "This girl doesn't look good in ANYTHING!" because I couldn't find a wig/eyechip combo that made her green-tinged faceup bearable to me. So she hid in the back of my doll display for quite some time.

And then I made eyechips, and I needed someone to model them.
[Image: 28805117600_b0055e51b8.jpg]_MG_7213 by Raven Gemini, on Flickr

Well. I was wrong. She does, in fact, look good. In everything. Apparently, she had to steal Zephyr's RealChampagne Leeke wig to do it, but she looks pretty amazing in everything.

[Image: 28805115380_8cb53bbd8e.jpg]_MG_7216 by Raven Gemini, on Flickr

[Image: 28473294523_de543e7b64.jpg]_MG_7235 by Raven Gemini, on Flickr

So... the long story is that I put ten different pairs of chips in her head yesterday. But the ones that I settled on (for now. I really love the brown ones too, which was a complete surprise to me.) were...

[Image: 28473297323_746c2103a0.jpg]_MG_7231 by Raven Gemini, on Flickr

These ones! Isn't she adorable? I'm so pleased, it's like having an entirely new doll!
She's so pretty in those chips you settled on. I think that would be my favorite look.
Wow they really make her eyes pop with that wig as well! Gorgeous~
Oh she looks so pretty in her new eyes!!grin They really make all her beautiful details shine!
(08-25-2016, 05:12 AM)KiraKira Wrote: [ -> ]She's so pretty in those chips you settled on. I think that would be my favorite look.

She's *stunning* now. She's still in the back row of my dolls, but she's like *pow!*, your eye just falls right on her. I'm so pleased!
Really really pretty! Those eyes are pperfect for her! She looks really beautiful now ^^
She looks like she's pretty happy with her new look.
Those eyechips are gorgeous! I'm so happy you opened a shop, if I need eyechips again I'll definitely take a look smile
She's utterly lovely. I've always felt Xio Fans have something peaceful about their aura...yours is very beautiful with her new chips smile
I already admired the eyes before on your etsy, she is absolutely stunning in them I agree! Heart I am glad you "found her again!" It is amazing when you feel like got a new doll, but just finished/changed an existing one! LOL