Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Funko Monster High Pops & Rock Candy Figures!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Funko announced today that they will be releasing Funko Pops based on Monster High characters, these are due out in December. Hopefully this is just the first of many sets that will be released. Skelita will be a Walmart exclusive.
[Image: 29676068394_ebd0511f64.jpg]

They will also be releasing Rock Candy figures based on Frankie, Clawdeen and Draculaura
[Image: 29675984713_40d7be0c7a.jpg]

I love the Pops, I'm not as taken with the rock candy figures.
No Abby? Lololol. The pops are adorable.
I'm hoping series 2 is Ghoulia, one of the cat girls, Abbey and Deuce it'll probably depend how well these sell but Funko seems to be announcing at least one new a pop a day currently :O
They're pretty darn cute! I might have to snatch a few up if I see them!
I have resisted Pops so far - except for an Alice and a Cheshire Cat - but these are pretty darn cute. Still, I won't buy unless there is a Ghoulia!
need Ghoulia -- also Venus, Operetta, Honey Swamp. Just what I needed, I just quit buying MH dolls because too many collections and Funko release MH pops aka my 2nd collection after pullips *giant eyeroll*
(10-14-2016, 12:53 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: [ -> ]quit buying MH dolls because too many collections and Funko release MH pops aka my 2nd collection after pullips *giant eyeroll*

Yesssssss exactly lol