Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: My favorite little dudes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a mini shoot with my favorite little boyband, Dudes with Long Hair!

It's only two photos but I thought I'd post them because I particularly like them and posing them just right took quite a while...LOL

[Image: 31662339794_8b09b2095e_z.jpg]Dudes by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 32505776395_b1d832f214_z.jpg]Dudes by Haley, on Flickr

I need to buy more instruments for them, but tiny instruments are EXPENSIVE.

Here are some bonus photos of Leo I took today so the thread isn't so short. <3
[Image: 31661502734_2190ceb6f5_z.jpg]Leo by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 31693525313_3759842156_z.jpg]Leo by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 32505041415_759d4bf6b7_z.jpg]Leo by Haley, on Flickr
Thanks for looking!
My pullips would like to know when will the Dudes with Long Hair be making a tour stop in Hawaii?
grin

Great group of guys--I'm sure they are an awesome band.
LOL! Well they're hoping to get their instruments soon and actually record an album before they can hit the road. wink

Thanks so much!
Oh goodness, that first pic... they totally look like a bunch of rockstars trying to look cool, especially the two on the left. Isn't it funny how changes in the light can affect their expressions.
Tiny instruments are indeed expensive! I look on eBay now & then... I think that's your best bet for 1:6 scale, but even if the instruments themselves aren't too expensive, shipping always kills it for me. I did see some magnets of musical instruments, which might be the right size if you have a browse for those. From the front, with some, you couldn't tell it's a magnet.
I like your closeup of Leo too.
yep, first photo is my favourite and Milo & Reese are my favourite band members smile
((Deadlynova and her bishie doll harem!)) grin
Thank you all so so much! <3

@Alliecat: Yeah I got Yoshi's guitar off of eBay and that's mostly where I look for tiny instruments. It's mainly the drums that are a problem. Unless they're pink and Barbie and super cheaply made they're like $100. @_@

@Miss Edith: I wonder why that is. wink

@fishy: Sounds like a perfectly good description to me! I love my pretty boys. <3<3<3
I am a big fan of this band smile it is very hard to choose a favorite smile
I saw some desktop drums that are for children or adults. I saw one in hobby lobby and went to Amazon and saw a couple there. I don't know if you checked out parabox online shop but I remember they had a pretty big collection for musical instruments.
Great photos!
I love them.
Leo is so precious with his freckles..<3 I must add him to my collection one day. LOL
They look like they're practicing poses for their first album cover.