Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Round 41--Voting Time!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congratulations on your victory, Alliecat! Please let me know by PM what you would like the next theme to be.

grin
(11-03-2017, 03:21 AM)s1dthesqu1d Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2017, 10:55 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-02-2017, 09:50 AM)s1dthesqu1d Wrote: [ -> ]It's always so exciting to see the different ideas everyone has!!! <3 LOL

Dying to ask! Did you have your idea before or after you picked the topic?? It was such an out of the box idea compared with everyone else’s.

After! I'm a huge astrology nerd, and I tried two different photos with zodiac signs that didn't really work out before I decided on my final idea. It doesn't help that I watch murder documentaries while I take photos SweatdropLOL
f

HappyHappy
It's funny how he creative process works at times. I've looked at the topic thinking I can do x or y concept with a or b doll,,and when I get round to taking the picture it's concept z with c doll, which turns out much better.
Wow grin Thank you for the votes!
I hope my grandmother would be amused to see her shell collection is still appreciated. The seahorses kept falling off the backdrop!
I'm happy to see lots of people participating in these to keep them going. I hope more will join in -- don't be shy! I enjoy the creative challenge, even when I start off with "WTF am I going to do for THAT?" LOL

(11-05-2017, 07:02 AM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]I've looked at the topic thinking I can do x or y concept with a or b doll,,and when I get round to taking the picture it's concept z with c doll, which turns out much better.
Hahaha, that's great, at least it turns out! I've had ideas that end up "Well, I guess I'm done, but that's not quite how I pictured it..." LOL
Congrats on the win, Alliecat!
Congrats Alliecat! You had my vote, your picture was dope! Minis are always underestimated LOL
(11-05-2017, 01:33 PM)s1dthesqu1d Wrote: [ -> ]Minis are always underestimated LOL
You bet. That's their stealth mode XD
Pages: 1 2