Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: CB's A Doll A Week 2018 - Complete!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
He reminds me of the kid in A Christmas Story being forced to wear the bunny pajamas. LOL
Love the Rochelle photo - she's my favourite MH girl (I have a total of 3 still-dressed MH girls, and 2 are rochelles)

And that particular Isul looks ever so grumpy in every photo I've seen of him LOL
[Image: 40489037431_82f72c821c_z.jpg]
Week 8: I'm a bit late. This is Kuu Kuu Harajuku G. She and her friends are based on the cartoon that's based on the Gwen Stefani Harajuku Girls song/album from a few years ago. I found her on cleaance at Target this past week. After playing with her a bit, I'm really impressed with her. I think I'm going to have to see if any of her friends are left at the store. You can read an in depth review of her (which I didn't read until after I got her) here: http://www.toyboxphilosopher.com/2017/06...attel.html
I like those dolls, but they are horribly expensive here, so I haven't indulged in one (yet smile )

That's my favourite of the ones I've seen
This is the prettiest photo of a Kuu Kuu Harajuku that I have seen! You make her look quite attractive... and somewhat tempting.

I didn't realize these dolls were based on an animated series that's based on a song. I thought they were a redesigned La Dee Da trying to cash in on the surprise popularity of the Shibajuku Girls dolls.
She's cute. I like the little hearts in her eyes.
[Image: 25659521517_0c047fbacb_z.jpg]
Week 9: SM Mercury with some new eyechips and a new wig. I know I hate on the Sailor Moon dolls a lot. But I realized awhile ago that the anime collabs come closest to the style of the older Pullips due to their faceups being more simple and stylized.
I love the turquoise hair! Pretty eyes, too! Nice shot with the background blurring out into nothingness, emphasizing the figure.
I love the hair too! I should get a doll with very blue hair because I like it so much. She has the cutest expression here; must be the angle. Kind of like "c'mon, mom, are you done yet?" LOL
I love her hair ! She is very pretty. Customized these girls look much better it seems
Wow, thanks! That's an old Can Can wig I've probably had for more than 10 years. I love the color, but hadn't found anyone that was quite right for it until now.
[Image: 38853079100_5072938d1d_z.jpg]
Week 10: Who better to pose in the cat tree, but cat girl Nana-chan?
Nana-chan is very pretty! I love her hair, and the way the color blends in to her fuzzy kitty cap.

Is she holding a hamster ball? That's pretty funny!
Thanks! It's a real cat toy with a bell inside of it.
Isn't she a lovely doll! Cute pic with her little kitty ball.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17