Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: PrettyTiny Film Company pic a week 2018 (The end!! Dec. 31))
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Thanks, everyone! Yes, I guess eventually I'll end up making a jacket to go with it. I had a couple of quick looks for fabric on eBay... add it to the do-sometime list LOL

(08-25-2018, 04:08 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]I've never seen a barometer needle move fast enough to detect the motion, so that must have been some storm!
Yes... it was subtle movement but if you stood there a few minutes you would see it was moving. What they call a "weather bomb".
For this week's bonus photo, the evidence:

[Image: 43468483295_f3679dce5b_o.jpg]
In about 1.5 hours it went from the last bar above the 4, to where it is here.

(Further to discussions about people not understanding nature and so on... the other night I had another discussion with the same person in which I had to explain why seasonal daylight length varies with latitude. !! right )

Anyway, this week's pic... when you realize the week is passing and you better hustle... so while waiting for supper I grabbed Doryn & braved the mosquitoes for a few quick pix in the front garden.

[Image: 30507883588_cc55e656ba_o.jpg]
Doryn has wings; no wonder the mosquitoes were attracted! "One of us! One of us!" yay

Cute and colorful pic, especially for a quick-before-supper shot... while having your blood drained!
Love her wings, a great quick shot
I love this doll!
Thanks everyone! yay
Getting a really early start this week; it's a busy week. I was doing another photoshoot & had carried everything inside when Cherie murmured something about wanting to ride the dragon who's been living on the couch in the kitchen since he arrived a while ago. So, back out we went. Who'd have thought this sweet gentle kitty-girl had aspirations of being a dragon rider?? wink

[Image: 30570680528_0bd3b0113d_b.jpg]
Oh, you have to look out for the quiet ones, they're the most likely to surprise you by wanting to do something outside the box.

The blues are just lovely - and she's looking very comfortable on the dragon-back.
This is so adorable, I can't even... Kitty girls are cunning ones, always up to something. Never underestimate them! My cat themed dolls have a sort of secret society, I don't have the foggiest idea what are they doing on their sabbats, er, I mean, gatherings...
The Dragon Riders of Pullip!

The blue theme in the photo photographs very nicely!
The dragon rider look suits her!
(09-03-2018, 06:32 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, you have to look out for the quiet ones, ...
The blues are just lovely - and she's looking very comfortable on the dragon-back.
Hehe, the quiet ones... I know, right! wink It was the combination of blue scarves and blue dragon on the couch when I took everything in, that made me pick them up and go back out again!

(09-03-2018, 07:27 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]This is so adorable, I can't even... My cat themed dolls have a sort of secret society, I don't have the foggiest idea what are they doing on their sabbats, er, I mean, gatherings...
Thanks! And it sounds like your cat dolls need a photo story!

(09-04-2018, 01:47 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]The Dragon Riders of Pullip!
Hmmm... we may have read the same books... LOL

(09-04-2018, 08:25 AM)GreysPrincess Wrote: [ -> ]The dragon rider look suits her!
I am always surprised at the different looks Cherie can pull off.

[Image: 43719339295_2e18e3c42e_b.jpg]
"BOATS!!!!"
We're on the road this week... The girls went to a pirate festival, but are spending most of the time at my hosts' house unfortunately, as I'm kinda running around a lot, on a writing gig now. I'm gradually winning over my hostess to the idea that dolls might be cool XD Or at least acceptable.
...yes, that's a fire across the water in the background. You could hear sirens. sad
Yay for more boat pics! Appropriate, of course, because she's wearing her sailor uniform!

A writing gig while on the road? So did you get your employer to foot the bill for your trip to the pirate fest?
Nice perspective! It looks like the boats are just the right size!
(09-12-2018, 02:57 PM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]A writing gig while on the road? So did you get your employer to foot the bill for your trip to the pirate fest?
Hehe, well, yes... the person whose tourism magazine I'm writing for is the friend whose house I stay at for the pirate festival, so... smile

(09-12-2018, 04:26 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Nice perspective! It looks like the boats are just the right size!
Thank you! I really like photos where the perspective matches the dolls.

This one is for a project another friend is working on.

[Image: 42963220810_1e14af653f_o.jpg]
Hmm, would we be tussling over the bouquet toss at a wedding?
Do girls still enthusiastically grab for the bouquet at weddings, I wonder? Or are they more likely to do the "hot potato" or volleyball thing: "I don't want it!" "Nope, it's yours!" "*smack* Right back at'cha!"
LOL

Nevertheless, it's an extremely cute photo, with a great sense of action! This must have taken some effort and a lot of trial and error to get right! It was worth whatever travails you endured to get the shot.

(Pretty cool about getting "comped lodging" during the pirate fest! So where can we see your tourism article? Is it an article about the pirate festival, or the area in general?)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19