Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Test
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 39780676743_161a7b10c7_o.jpg]
Well this is incredibly stupid I can't post more than one photo. It just keeps posting the same thing over and over. Why did I buy this iPhone?
I can't paste more than one thing. I keep trying to paste a second photo and it keeps pasting the first one I copied I can't copy a second one. Well at least the dictations sort of works. Sort of.

%%https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7830/3978...10c7_o.jpg[Image: 39780676743_161a7b10c7_o.jpg]
[Image: Jg82P4]
[Image: Jg82P4][Image: Jg82P4][Image: Jg82P4]
Oh please help copy paste from Flickr does not work
[Image: Jg82P4]
Why? If I put it in the share link it goes to the right photo. If I put in the square brackets with Img then it doesn't work.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/alliecat09/shares/Jg82P4

I give up.?
Now I can't do a photo at all I don't remember how I got the first one to post
Ermagherd... note to self ...find the photo …  click the photo… Click the address bar, drag it a bit,  reveal request desktop version… Click that, go back to photo wait for share button to appear and try multiple times to load share button a few tries gives bbcode.
From Flickr main mobile page do the same maybe get upload button?

[Image: 44307989572_46b7f0177e_z.jpg]Aloalo beach closeup sm by Alliecat09, on Flickr
[Image: 46695666592_787b37c048_z.jpg]iPhone test dolls on piano by Alliecat09, on Flickr

Gah!  Success maybe… So freaking complicated!!!!
I've spent all day trying to find an easy bbcode generator for flickr.

I found hundreds of complaints from people about the app not having it, but no one from flickr seems to care. sad

(I use a share link and then load the Desktop site in Chrome.)
I found one that doesn't work anymore. There was a Youtube video about it; you had to get the "share" link & then input it in this guy's "tools" page. That told me it wasn't a valid link. It looks like you can wrangle it if you can get "request desktop version" to drop down on Safari.
You'd think someone would've come up with a hack for this, with so many people wanting it?!
I just got the dang phone yesterday... a lil impatient?
Nobody from Flickr cares about users at all >sweeping generalization< as evidenced by their ransom-or-delete ploy.
K wait... can I get desktop sites on Chrome on an iPhone...?
(total technopeasant)
Pages: 1 2